Chapter 11 - MERRY CHRISTMAS

(Friday, 21, December, 2018)

Lisa's POV:

[School Backyard]

Joy: "Yohoo! Guys? Are you ready for the party?" - She screamed her lung out to us who were sitting under the oak tree.

Jisoo: "Joy! You know what? I'm ready to sew your damn mouth." - The pink head glared and everyone laughed.

Joy: "Aigoo, Chichu-ah, I'm just too excited, ya know?" - She flopped herself down beside Yeri.

Jisoo: "Whatever!" - Chichu rolled her head because she couldn't roll her eyes.

Seulgi: "Talking about party, let's plan some interesting things."

Irene: "Great!" - She eyed me and sheepishly smiled.

'Hah?' I blinked cluelessly.

Seulgi: "So what is the plan?"

Jisoo: "My girlfriend and I will make some s'mores for dinner's dessert, right baby?" - She locked her arm with Rosé, having her eyebrows wiggled. The blonde chipmunk shyly nodded.

Joy: "Stay separate! I'm cringed!" - She hugged herself pretending to be squirmed.

Jisoo: "You single ass shut up!"

Seulgi: "Omg! Quit your useless topic and continue planning please."

Irene: "Yes! So what's your plan, Lisa?"

Irene's question surprised me out of blue. I pointed at myself and formed a 'Me?' in my mouth. She just nodded.

Me: "W-Well, I think.. err!" - All eyes were on me as waiting for my answer, "Ugh, I don't know."

Everyone groaned irritatedly.

Joy: "Come on, Lisa-ya! A penny for your thoughts."

Me: "Alright, How about exchanging gifts?"

Everyone gave me gleeful applause, excepted the cat eyed.

Jennie: "Childish!" - She rolled her eyes annoyedly.

Irene: "Aish, Jen! Sometimes back to those good childhood days is fun."

I nodded repeatedly to agree with Irene. Yeri then clapped to cut off our little quarrel.

Yeri: "Guys, Stop the argument! Lemme note down a list, so S'mores will be the first and Exchanging Gift will be the second. What's else?"

Irene: "Movie time?"

Rosé: "Yes, yes! Romeo and Juliet, please." - She making a puppy eyes to us.

Joy: "Oui! Too oldie, Rosé!"

Yeri: "Wait, wait!! Movie Time's also in the list." - She noted, "Alright, if there's any more ideas, we'll add later."