Chatper 18 - HI HORSEY!

Lisa's POV:

Waking up to the second days of trip, everything seemed peaceful in this early morning. The ears were hummed by the sound of sea-wave and flock of birds singing near the window. That's what some people wish to experience.

I got off my bed and headed to the bathroom while the others still sleeping. Anyway, sharing room with them wasn't my plan because I still needed to move on first. But Rosé and Jisoo kept convincing me to stay, so Jennie and I were sleeping in the bunk beds where I was the top and Jennie, the bottom.

 But Rosé and Jisoo kept convincing me to stay, so Jennie and I were sleeping in the bunk beds where I was the top and Jennie, the bottom

Today's activity was horse racing when yesterday was enjoying at the beach. I kinda missed this sport that's why I added it to the list. After preparing myself, I asked my bodyguards to bring me to the horse field for check-out.

"Young Lady, here is your Favorite guy." - Mr.Yang brought me the horse. Well, I never wanna bring him here but it was my dad's order and as his daughter, I had to obey.

"Aww, Messi! I miss you so much, dude." - I patted his face and admiring his strong building body. Messi was my favorite horse that been with me for years already. I once remembered racing with my dad and I won because of this big brown horse. I smiled and fed him the grass.

The racing was begun at 9:30AM after every students had done their breakfast. They were now at the field waiting us to start. Many competitors were willing to join the race including Hanbin, Jungkook, Taehyung, Mino, Ten, and more. Yep, it's gonna be fun!

I started wearing my racing suit and be ready. I smiled at Messi and he neighed at me. Haha, cute! The match would begin in minutes so I walked in the stable to drag him out but something made my eyes narrowed.

"Get me another horse!" - I ordered.

Seconds later, a new brown horse was brought to me, I hopped on the saddle and did a short jog. Everyone seemed ready. So not to waste anymore time, a sound of shotgun was proudly screamed out causing all the competitors challengingly competed. 'Even if Messi isn't with me, I can still manage to win this race.'

"Lisa, Lisa, Lisa!!!!" - A loud cheering choir kept blatantly chorusing from my friends and the cat-eyed girl, encouraging me to speed my horse up. And yeah! I did it!

"Wohooooo Wohoooo!!!" - Thunderous applauds and whistling started echoing the whole field to congrats the winner who firstly arrived and that winner was me, Lalisa Manoban!

The race ended well and smoothly. All the students then back to their individual activities, unlike me, who was still at the horse stable.

"Mr. Yang?"

"Aye!" - He respectfully bowed.

"Call the vet and do the examination. Tell me the result as soon as possible."

"Will do, Young Lady!" - Mr.Yang bowed and biding himself away.

I sighed and kneeled down in front of Messi, "You're gonna be alright, mate." - I patted his sad face and got up but then someone appeared.