Chapter 37 - BULLET SHOT [TW]

Lisa's POV:

It was totally dark here, I couldn't see anything because of this damn cloth covered my eyes while I was sat in a chair with thick rope, tied around my torso. 'What the fuck did that Bam do to me?' I struggled to get free yet it ain't easy. And finally, a voice was heard.

"She's here. Now where is my fucking money?"

'It's Bam! That rat!' I cursed in my head.

Seconds later, footsteps were dragged toward me as I could tell, he was now leading near my side profile. I moved my head occasionally to seek what this shit will say.

He smirked, "Did you hear it, Manoban?" - The fucking dirtbag spoke then slightly gave a few slaps to my right cheek with the back of his hand. I immediately turned away. He continued, "Oww. You're mad? Because of your best friend betrays you?" - He snorted before uncovered my eyes, "Now look! Your fucking friend is standing there. See? He is the one who brought you here to exchange with a little amount of money and it's not my freaking fault. Because you're just a loser so what do you expect? There will be nobody be your servant now since they'll be mine instead after I soon get back all my properties which your deadass family stole from my dad years ago!"

"You jerk! My family never did that!" - I fought back and a punch hardly hit my cheek.

"FUCK YOU! THEY DID!!" - He vexedly spat out, "20 years ago, my family was so blissful. My mom cooked our favorite foods, waiting for my dad returned from his business trip. I was five back then but I remembered everything, every movement that my dad came to my room, told me various folktales with my mom laying beside me. We were so happy." - He giggled at his dramatic childhood, "But you know what? Years later, his company went bankrupt.. he only had a secondary school where it is now your fucking high school because your freaking dad had no mercy and distrained all of our things!!! My mom fell into ill, tragically passed away while dad? Hung himself in his room leaving me all alone in this fucking world!!! And that because of your family, your FUCKING FAMILY!!" - The rage voice full of anger was echoed the whole abandoned building. I was startled at what he said, this wasn't what my family did.

"You fraud!! You just made it up!!" - I defended and another punch hit my other cheek strongly. 'Ugh— fuck!'

"Shut your damn mouth!! You bitch knows none of these!!" - He gripped my collars tight while gritting his teeth, "And I still haven't finished!!" - He pushed me back aggressively to the chair as he began to walk around gradually.

'He's a fucking sicko!'

"I was so mad, so angry, so resentful. I went downhill while you? You are full of happiness, you have everything, money? Servants? Yes you are treated like a freaking highness and me? I used to live in this damn building, broken, suffered with all pain until I got anxiety. I use drag and be a dealer to survive until I bumped into a girl." - He stopped his walking, dropping his both hands to place on my shoulders as he was behind me. He then leaned closer, "You know who is she?" - He whispered and I gulped, feeling nervous, "She's your ex... Somi! Hahah!"

"Fuck you! What did you do to her motherfucker??"

"Woo woo, hold up, hold up! I didn't do anything at all, I just wanted you to suffer as much as I did, so? I fucked her." - He stupidly grinned and I sweared all of my indignation came out from my gut as he deserved a freaking punch in the face.