Introduction

Character name: Kimiko Mei Adachi Nationality:Japanese Languages:Japanese, KoreanLives:Seoul, Korea (is living on her own) Birth date:February 18, 2000Birthplace: Shibuya, Tokyo Height:5'4Weight:45 kgBlood type:A,B

Nationality:Japanese
Languages:Japanese, Korean
Lives:Seoul, Korea (is living on her own)
Birth date:February 18, 2000
Birthplace: Shibuya, Tokyo
Height:5'4
Weight:45 kg
Blood type:A,B

Profile:  Kimiko's parents were both part of the biggest mafia in Japan (specifically Tokyo) and while her father was on a mission Kimiko's mother had gave birth to her in the HQ. she has an older brother named Yuto and he was born in April 5, 1995. Kimiko lived in Japan with her parents for 12 years until her uncle's mafia invaded the main HQ and killed everyone including her parents, but Kimiko and her brother had managed to survive. Kimiko's father had taught her how to master almost all positions in the mafia except for lion tamer. She wasn't so sure about that position though either way her uncle had managed to blow up the HQ before she could have learned. Kimiko and Yuto were a part of their uncle's mafia for about 7 months. After everything that happened in Tokyo Kimiko knew it wasn't safe for her to stay there so she moved to Korea with her older brother. But sadly her brother had joined a small mafia after three years of living there. He had left her on her own, and she never knew anything about him ever again and because of that she no longer had family. She had two small tattoos from both of the previous mafias she had been a part of. The first one from her father's mafia was right below her left collar bone and her tattoo from her uncle's mafia was located on her right hip. She never worried about school because she was homeschooled all her life.(probably the reason she seems cold towards people she doesn't know well) In her apartment she owns a box and in that box she has A.LOT of items useful for being in a mafia. The items included things like trackers and ear pieces to weapons no mafia now can manage to find. She does well in all positions but some of the positions she does best in are negotiating, spy, and fighter. She does best with guns so she sticks to them more than any other weapon. She has been living in Korea alone for about three years now, but she is tired of living this normal life she doesn't deserve.

Facts: favorite color is yellow because she likes looking at the sun as it turns dawn and when the sun sets

She was three when she first used a weapon

She's a secret drug dealer but she also works at a shop not to far from her apartment

Enjoys visiting a convenience store a lot because she likes helping the elderly owner (he is very kind towards Kimiko even after she told him about her past) 

Kimiko is very smart and is homeschooled at a college level

Made a soundproof room so she could practice all her skills without getting caught

Kimiko may seem very tough and intimidating but deep inside she's a huge softie

————————————————————————-
AUTHORS NOTE: this isn't much information about her life but it's supposed to be like this, since I will be dedicating some chapters to flashbacks and those chapters will go more in depth. Hope you enjoyed reading