18

Taeyong POV:

"I need to talk to you" "about what" I responded not looking up from my papers. "Everything" I stoped what I was doing and looked her in the eyes. Not a hint of worry painted across her face. "Take a seat" I said and put the papers I was looking at away and payed attention to what she was going to say. She's had me interested since our first encounter. "Where should I start?" "From the beginning if possible" the only thing I received back was a nod as she cleared her throat.
——————————————————————————————-
"Well I was born and raised in Shibuya Japan by Hinata Koharu Adachi and Takashi Yamato Adachi, my parents. I have an older brother named Yuto who I hung out with most of the time. I also have a bodyguard named Riku and bc of the people we were Yuto and I couldn't see our friends much so we hung out with Riku. He was a very cool person. He trained my brother and he was the one that trained me for a few years before my father decided to train me because I had "potential". Looking back at it Riku really did dedicate his life to the mafia." Taeyong seemed to have a mixed expression. He seemed like he was interested but also confused at the same time. "Anyway I stopped attending school on the 4th day of the first week to focus on my training and that is the reason I only have like two friends which is sad but I didn't have time to worry about friends. Or a childhood. I went on my first mission when I was six because my father wanted to see if I had the skills and abilities to be his future right hand man. After I successfully managed to survive my father had Riku train me for three weeks before sending me on another mission and after that he continued to train me for everything. I do pretty well in all positions but if I had to choose my top three it would have to be negotiating, spy, and fighter. Technically you've seen some of my skills in negotiating and fighting, but I got a bunch of more tricks up my sleeve." I smiled while winking before continuing "the only complain I have about my father's mafia is the fact that everyone overworked me way too much. I guess it was because everyone had all these high expectations of me. Well, everyone except for my mother and brother. Everything was fine until I turned twelve. It had been a few months after my birthday when my uncle Shona decided to invade the main HQ and kill most of my father's men. He fooled Yuto and I into thinking it was someone else and that we had to help him stop them however when we got to the mansion my brother and I were both knocked out. He took us to the spacious garage where not much time after shot both of my parents in front of us. He took us in by force but I decided to blow up his HQ with him and his men inside seven months after being kept locked in a room. After I blew the place up I moved to Korea with my brother and lived with him in an apartment for three years until he left and never came back. I haven't heard from him since. I have two tattoos from both mafias. One below my left collar bone and one located on my right hip. My mother was never once acknowledged by any outsiders for her kind gentle personality, only for being married to the most feared man in Japan. No outsider ever knew about my father's caring side, only for his demonic side. No outsider even tried to get to know us, and that's why we were seen as inhuman. They all just assumed too many things and because of that Yuto and I never got to know the good about people." I sighed and looked out the window that was behind Taeyong. "Wow, you sure have quite the background story to tell huh?" He asked but didn't seem like he wanted an answer. I chuckled. "Now that I know more about you tell me, why did you decide to include yourself in this whole mafia situation? I mean since you could've had the opportunity of living a normal life after moving to Korea. Or was that not the plan?"
——————————————————————————————
AUTHORS NOTE: woah I was gone for such a long time. I didn't want to say I was in a hiatus because I did try to write but this past week has been extremely stressful for me because of something that happened. (Which I can't get into bc it's private so I hope you can understand) I was going to upload yesterday but then I got more busy and never ended up posting. So my bad. But hey I'm back! I hope you enjoyed reading and stay tuned for part 19

 But hey I'm back! I hope you enjoyed reading and stay tuned for part 19