27

I rode in the van along with the guys, Jaehyun, and Taeyong. It was a dead silence that lasted for the whole ride. Once Jaehyun Parked the van we got out of the van and Taeyong whispered into my ear saying "we need to talk in my office" I sighed. "Yes sir" he nodded and started to walk off until he stopped. "Oh and please make sure the others don't kill the guys will you" "no promises" I mumbled. "What was that?" "I promise" and with that he turned around and walked away chuckling to himself.

"Taeyong said to go easy on them" I took a chair turning it around and sat on it, chin resting on my arms. "Did he actually?" Johnny asked. "No just make sure you don't kill them" the guys sighed in relief. "Alright we are going to make this simple for you" I paused before continuing. "Either you answer the questions or we torture you" some of them gulped. All five of them were tied down to chairs. "It's one or the other. Lucky you get to pick" "let's go with the choice that doesn't have violence in it" "I slightly nodded studying all of them. Then I looked at Mark and gave him a small nod. And so it began.

*time skip: about an hour later*

"Well I think we're done here... for now of course" I stood up placing the chair back to where it was. Only about two of the guys had a few bruises here and there. Luckily it was only a few and the others were smart enough to know not to be stupid. I headed for the door however paused realizing I forgot to ask something. "Oh and one more thing" I turned so I was facing them. "If any of you try to escape, kill, or even threat one of the members just know that I won't be as nice like I was today" I smiled at them evilly and proceeded to walk out the door and into Taeyong's office knocking before entering of course.

"You wanted to see me after I finished?"  "Yes, you may take a seat." I did as I was told and he began to speak. "I have three things to talk to you about, and since I'm busy right now let's make it quick shall we?" "Of course" I said nodding. "Well the first thing was really more of a question but I'm just really curious on your behavior back in that HQ. What happened" I exhaled sharply before talking. "Well actually... their leader killed the only family I had left. You know how I've been going to the same convenience store whenever I get the chance, Well it's because I go there to talk with the store owner, also known as Mr. Seojun. "He was really the only person who didn't care about who I am and where I came from so when I found out that mafia's HQ we invaded was the place where they killed him, I couldn't control my anger" he simply nodded in an understanding way. "I recognize that feeling. I've been there too you know" I averted my gaze from him. "I had to go through blaming myself for my sister's death because I failed at protecting her. After she died I tried my hardest to protect them but later on I realized the best option would be to leave before anything else got worse." "I'm sorry to hear that" I frowned. "Family is one of the things I cherish most weather I have one or not" "that actually brings me onto the next thing." "I've been watching how you go through the missions and occasional training-not that you needed it- and I've even watched the way you act towards the other members." He paused for a moment and scooted his chair in before a small smile appeared on his face. "And I want to congratulate you on being an official member of Neo Culture Technology" I smiled and thanked Taeyong. "As you may know I don't except other people into this mafia that easily however since you have experience and you're skilled, I don't see a problem in you being apart of my group" "seriously though thanks because now you've made my father's wish come true" his smile became a little bit wider before he said "no Miko, you did and I'm sure he's proud."

"The last thing I wanted to talk about was the group of Chinese men we have in the other room." "Since you have experience in being apart of mafias and seem to know what you're doing, I've decided to give you the positions of a negotiator and agent. I've also decided to make you my consigliere." (A/N a consigliere is like a counselor/adviser to the boss) He searched through a file and read off of it. He was still reading when he gave me an assignment. "I think I'm going to keep them. Just because Ten and Winwin seem to be friends with them... also because I don't feel like killing them for no reason" I nodded while saying "I agree." "Good because I want you to form their sub-unit."