06

Taeyong POV:

"That is, unless you want to loose another member." I'm worried about Mark but I can't let it show. He's my second in command and that means he's a part of my gang, so I can't let him die. I told myself I would do my best to prevent any more members from dying. I threw my gun down and responded saying "I don't." She then started to talk and I'm my head I was just trying to think of ways to save Mark and grab what was needed to leave. "So assuming you read the texts, what's your final answer?" Wait...this girl was the unknown number? I'm not even sure how she got my number in the first place but at this point it doesn't even matter. I simply responded with no. "If I recall right that wasn't the choice I gave you." "Listen I appreciate you completing the mission for us and trying to do something here but trust me, you don't want to join a mafia so I recommend you draw your gun and forget about that idea." She didn't even think about what I had told her before replying with an intimidating stare saying "your recommendation is terrible considering the fact that I've been born into this life without wanting it, but it is what it is and now all I have left to do is to follow through." Born into this life? What's that supposed to mean? "Once again I offer you a choice. Will you take it or not?" I was about to say no until Mark had finally woken up and realized he was tied up. "What the-get me out of here!" I wanted to get him out but I couldn't necessarily do that just yet. So I told him the only thing I could. "Relax"  and so he did. "I'll tell you what. If you accept my offer than I'll untie him and give you all the information you need, including the code. However if you decline...well that just means we might have a problem here." I stood there thinking for a moment thinking of what to do. "You know, the decision making comes easily if you know what you want best." I can't believe I'm doing this I sighed as I thought to myself. "Fine, but only if you prove to me that you aren't lying and can actually be useful to the group, then I'll agree on letting you be apart of it." She grinned before responding with "fine" then she continued saying "alright then since that's been taken care of you might want to open the safe. The safe is behind that door to your left and the code is 2048" I nodded and walked over to the door opening it as I pressed the button on my ear piece telling some of the others to come up to collect whatever was even inside. I put in the code and it opened revealing all of their values inside.

—————————————————————

                               Miko POV:

As Taeyong was putting the code into the safe I put my gun back into my shoulder holster, pulled out my pocket knife, and with that I started cutting the ropes I had used to tie this guy up with. "If you really are coming back with us then you own me some watermelon for knocking me out." I smiled a bit saying "alright then, deal." "My name's Mark for the record" "Nice name" after I was done saying that I had finished cutting the ropes so I began to walk away, but stopped for a minute after he asked me for my name. "Kimiko but I go by Miko." I then continued to walk across the room heading towards my backpack opening it and taking out the USB drive. After putting my backpack on I walked over to Taeyong and said "here's all the information you need to know about this mafia, I'll be waiting downstairs." He received the drive from my hand and then just watched me as I walked out the room and down the top flight of stairs.

After waking down so many stairs I had finally managed to make it downstairs and calmly walked over and was about to sit down until someone again stopped me and aimed their gun at me. "Who are you?" He said with a cold stare. "Your new edition." I said staring at him dead in the eyes.

—————————————————————

AUTHORS NOTE: so I guess I actually did end up uploading part 06 on the same day. I hope you enjoyed reading it