35

*bold is Japanese*

I unlocked the front window with a Bobby pin after Taeil hacked the security cameras. I snuck in and nodded at Mark signaling him to come in. We were all spread around different parts of the HQ. After a minute or two we were all inside and no one had noticed until Yangyang accidentally bumped into a vase. The vase wobbled a little and everyone watched in horror. "Yangyang look out!" I whisper yelled at him but him turning around only made it worse as he bumped into it again and this time it started to wobble back and forth more than it was before. I quickly ran over to the vase and carefully caught the vase before it could fall and shatter. Everyone sighed in relief before we kept moving along. *crash* I whipped my head in the direction of the sound. "Oops" "Chenle you've got to be kidding" I facepalmed and then "Mei! It's such a great pleasure to see you again my dear!" I threw my head back in frustration and harshly exhaled before walking towards the stairs. "Miko what're you doing! That's not part of the plan!" Haechan called out. Mark put his hand on Haechan's shoulder "let her."

"Ah it's so nice seeing you again! You have no idea how I've missed you" "you know what I'm here for so cut the crap" I said in a strict tone. I have been through too much for him to just act like nothing happened. "What's wrong? Are you mad at me?" "Of course not I just happen to be around and took a stop at your place" I said sarcastically while rolling my eyes. "Just give me what I want." We always used to fight as kids and threaten each other until Riku or our mom had to break us apart. He chuckled to himself "and why should I do that? Last time I checked I don't take orders from you" at first he spoke jokingly but his voice suddenly went a few octaves lower. I scoffed "I was just happy to see you but now you're acting like a bitch and you're apart of NCT" I shrugged "you left me, so it's not my fault" "bold of you to assume I care" "bold of you to assume you don't act like a bitch" now it was him scoffing. "Just get out before I send some men in to take you out." "Why send in others? Why not fight me?" I cocked up in eyebrow crossing my arms. He shrugged "I don't want to get my hands dirty" I laughed "Coward" "MEI LEAVE NOW!" He pointed at the door irritated. "NOT UNTIL YOU GIVE ME WHAT I WANT!" We we're raising our voices at each other now. "YUTO I SWEAR TO-" I turned around "yes Ten" "Miko I need you to get out of there right now!" "What why what happened?!" "You're in too much risk right now I need you to get out of there as soon as possib-..." "ten? TEN?!" I sighed. Signal got cut off. I ran my fingers through my hair and turned around. I shouldn't have turned around.
——————————————————————————
AUTHORS NOTE: oof.

Miko to Yuto:

Part two coming soon