23

*previously on MIKO ADACHI / / NCT MAFIA AU*

"so what is it that you like most about girls" he chuckled before continuing. "I would have to say their innocence" he said smugly. "Pervert" I said while pulling my knife out with the free hand I had and stabbed him in his chest. He yelped in pain while trying his hardest to pull the knife out. I got off from his lap and pushed the knife further in with my foot causing the him to fall back with the chair. This time he yelled in pain. I got on top of him and started to choke him with all force until he couldn't breathe.

Once his breath stopped I got off of him pulling the knife I used out of his chest and placing it inside my backpack. Now I need to think of a place where I can place his body. I scanned the room and figured it would be best in the closet so I pulled his body with all my strength and threw him inside a closet he had. I banged my head on the closet by accident while I was putting his body inside and quietly cursed. Then I searched through his drawers to look for disinfectant wipes and cleaned up everywhere his blood had splattered as quickly as I could before cleaning the blood off of myself as much as I could. Afterwards I put on the jacket Onda lended me and zipped it up so that the blood on my shirt was no longer visible.

Oh no. I just got a text from Onda saying that the secretary heard a loud bang coming from in the principal's office and that she was walking over to the door. It was probably from when I hit my head. Shit I said to myself and rushed to lock the door and put my backpack on. That's when I heard the knock.

"Mr. Park? Are you okay in there?" I ran up to the window and looked for a possible way out as quickly as I could. I've got it! I ran back to where he was and didn't hesitate to take his belt off. "Mr. Park?" The knocking only got louder each time. I ran back to the window and opened it up, throwing my backpack to the ground since the height difference from the office and window wasn't much. Then I got a text from Mark. I quickly opened it and read it.

Mark: where are you? We've been waiting for you since the last bell rang! What's taking you so long?

Me: you're at the back of the school right? I need you to drive to the front NOW!

And with that I heard a key jiggle. I have to leave now, I thought as I exited the window and closed it behind me while putting the belt over the cable wire that connected to four different buildings. I decided to go with the building closest to the school. Then I grabbed both ends of the belt and jumped causing me to move forward with the belt and closer to the ground.
———————————————————————————————
                                           Mark POV:
I sighed before telling Jaehyun to move the car to the front of the school. He was driving but then stopped and asked "isn't that Kimiko?" I looked up from my phone and noticed a girl sliding down a wire while holding onto a belt. "What the hell" once she landed on the ground she walked over to the backpack I gave her in the morning, picked it up and headed towards the car. As she closed the door and placed her backpack on the seat next to her she simply said "drive" so Jaehyun did.
———————————————————————————————
                                 Meanwhile at the HQ:

"Woah she's really good" Taeil said while the rest of the members were just watching in amazement. "How did she figure out a plan that quick?" Ten said confused still looking at the screen. It was just some lady looking around frantically. "Who's that" "secretary probably" Taeil responded. "Why so speechless Taeyong" It was Doyoung asking him. Taeyong glared at his and said "I'm not speechless I just don't have anything to say about it. I gave her a task and she completed it. Not much to say" "yes that is true but I can't believe you gave her a full week and she only used up a day" "that's impressive" Winwin stated. A bunch of I agree's flooded in the room. "Okay I get it, now everyone get out and do something" Taeyong said getting a little annoyed. Yuta's the only one that isn't surprised because he already knows what she's capable of.
———————————————————————————————
"Where did you get that jacket from?" Mark asked me. "A friend" "no way you made friends and killed the principal all in one day" he said almost teasingly. "Oh shut up" I said back to him and laughed.

*time skip: they are inside the HQ now*

I pulled the ear piece out and placed them on the table. "There's no way you killed him that fast" I turned around to Haechan and gave him my ID back. "Well obviously there was because here I am still covered in blood" I smirked as he rolled his eyes. I grabbed the weapon from inside of the backpack and walked to Taeyong's office. "Here's the weapon I used to kill him,  I thought you might want to have it. Oh and also you might want to come up with a cover up story since that secretary has probably found his body by now" I placed the weapon on his desk gently. He said nothing but "good work today" I nodded and left.

I walked into my room and changed. After that I searched for the washing machine room and washed Onda's jacket. I was walking back to my room however was stopped by Taeil. "Hey good work today" "thanks" "so about that movie... would now be a good time?"
——————————————————————————————
AUTHORS NOTE: wow this was a long chapter lol. I hope you enjoyed reading and stay tuned for the next chapter :)

 I hope you enjoyed reading and stay tuned for the next chapter :)