28

"Alright WayV let's see what you guys got!" I said excitedly. "We would if we weren't tied to chairs" Hendery said. "Right" I said while touching the back of my neck and smiling nervously. I pulled a pocket knife from my pocket as I walked over and began to cut the ropes off them. "What else do you have in those pockets?" I smirked at what Yangyang said while Johnny was cutting some of the other members ropes. "Johnny keep watch of them while I go find someone to give them a tour and show them to their rooms. Unless you want to" he shook his head as in no. I smiled at him before telling WayV "we meet in the training room at 5pm. Don't be late." And walked out of the room.

Who could I ask to give them a tour? "Hey Miko what's up?" "CHENLE! JISUNG! JUST THE PEOPLE I WANTED TO SEE!!" I walked up to them and hung my arms around their shoulders. "What do you want?" Jisung asked. Since they were both taller than me I was weighing them down. "Well I was just wondering if you two could give our new sub-unit a little house tour! You know like when I got here" I smiled at them hopefully. They pretended to think about before saying no. "What?! Why not?!" I said disappointed. "Because we don't want to" Chenle said while taking my arm off his shoulder. "Oh c'mon you guys helped Haechan give me the tour!" "That's because all our members are guys so when we saw Haechan giving you a tour we got excited that all" Chenle explained as Jisung agreed and said "and besides we were bored" I acted shocked and said "wow and to think it was because you guys wanted to be my friend" they shrugged as I shook my head. "Please please please will you give them the tour" I begged them. They rolled their eyes at me. "What's in it for us?" "Fine then I'll just go ask someone else to do it" I suggested and began to turn around until I was stopped by them. "Alright fine we'll do it" Chenle said. "Great thanks guys" and with that I headed towards Taeyong's office and knocked on his door.

"Ah Miko, What brings you here for the 263968 time?" He was seated at his sofa contemplating his glass of alcohol. I threw the Manila folder I had in my hands onto his coffee table. "Meet WayV" I said proudly as he placed his glass down and picked up the folder taking the paper clip out. He read through it carefully. "I'm positive if I train them well enough, they could be a great and hardworking sub-unit. Well of course I wouldn't have to train Ten and Winwin. So what do you think? Do you think the same?" "I think we'll find that out later on" "okay but do you at least like the group name? I worked really hard on that!" He chuckled while putting the paper clip back on the folder and grabbing his glass again. "I think you did well Kimiko" I smiled happily at him. "Now get out, you come in here too much" "aw but don't you just love my company?" "Kimiko out" I pretended like I had just been shot through the heart before leaving. I have so much planned for WayV I can't wait! It's not like being apart of a mafia is all that great, but I mean if it teaches you anything it surely does teach you to enjoy the time you have with your family. You never know when you'll lose them. 

"Hey Yuta what're you working on?" I went into his workspace because to kill some time. "Fixing a car" he said from underneath one. He slid out from under with his mechanic creeper and stood up before he asked  "why are you here?" "I shrugged "why not" I walked over to a table he had a sat on top. "Guess who's an official member" I said while doing jazz hands. "The guys tied down to chairs in the other room?" He said sarcastically "I mean they are too but that wasn't exactly the answer I was expecting" "Wait they actually are?" This time he wasn't being sarcastic. "Yup Taeyong told me to form a sub-unit so I created WayV" I handed him the folder because I didn't feel like explaining everything. He read the files "you did all this" he ruffled my hair. "Isn't it cool!" He smiled at me which made me blush. Huh? Why am I blushing? I'm so confused.

It's 4:48 now. I should probably make my way to the training room. "Well I would love to keep chatting with you but I've got some training to do" "bye Miko" I waved at him as I left. I have to admit it was really nice talking to him. I feel like time stops whenever I'm with him. I smiled to myself as I set up the equipment around the room. Ahhh stop it Kimiko Mei! You can't be thinking about boys you've got business to focus on! But now that I do think of it I've never had a boyfriend or even a crush before. I facepalmed myself. I need to focus!

"Alright so the first thing we will be doing is testing out your skills." I had already asked Jeno, Winwin and Renjun to be in the first training lesson for this specific reason before hanging out with Yuta. "First let's go with fighting. Jeno" I motioned for him to start. That's basically how the training went the four of us tested their skills, I wrote it down on my clipboard and we moved on to whatever was next. "Alright guys we've used up a decent amount of time on this so let's call it a day, shall we?" I didn't wait for a response "good job today fellas! Tomorrow at the same place and time. Rest well guys"
———————————————————————————————
AUTHORS NOTE: hey guys I decided to post today just in case I can't tomorrow (because I will sadly be busy) but anyway I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter :)

 Rest well guys"———————————————————————————————AUTHORS NOTE: hey guys I decided to post today just in case I can't tomorrow (because I will sadly be busy) but anyway I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter :)