10

I sighed as I finished drinking my coffee and had washed the dirty dishes in the kitchen. I still received the same reaction I did years ago. I am still seen as a monster. I am still seen as someone unworthy to live. I am still seen as inhuman. No one ever even tries to know me. They just assume what I'm like because of where I come from. I guess over the years nothing really did change. I tried my best to hold back tears and took a deep breath. Then I walked out because when I took a glance at the clock there was only three minutes left before the meeting.

————————————————————————

                                         Yuta POV:

What thing? I asked her. "Become like my father" my suspicions grew and I was just going to leave the conversation at that until she started to lower her shirt revealing something. It looked very familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it. I took a few steps closer and saw a tattoo in the shape of a old fashioned pistol, and on it was something written in cursive with the ink. I traced my two fingers around it and it finally clicked. I took a few steps back again.This girl had come from Japan. This girl has experience. This girl was part of a mafia, and not just any mafia but the biggest mafia in Japan. She is apart of the ファイヤーガン (faiyāgan). ファイヤーガン (faiyāgan) was known to be the most vicious, and ruthless group because of their leader Takashi Yamato Adachi. He was a very bad man, until he was killed by his older brother Shona Yushin Adachi. He was killed not that much later, and after that nothing was ever known about these mafias ever again especially since most of the members had died. Only very few survived and the ones that did all disappeared. Except now the only person that could possibly be worst than Takashi himself was his daughter, Kimiko Mei Adachi. After everything that had happened she was one of the first reported dead and yet here she is standing in front of me. What if she kills me? What if she kills the rest of the mafia? What if she takes over and tricks Taeyong? I have to protect him, but I'm scared.  I turned around heading for the door, terrified as she spoke "try to not make it that obvious." Of course I won't make it obvious, I'm not stupid like that. If I did that she'd probably choke me with her own hands, and I don't plan on dying yet. I walked into the meeting room and took a seat. I was nervous. "Hey are you ok? You seem a little pale" Winwin had asked me if I was ok however I was not. Everyone was looking at me now. "Yeah I probably just need some water" I lied. Water wasn't going to help me at all, not while I know who exactly Taeyong had brought into the HQ. A few minutes later she had walked in. My nerves began coming up again, but I had to keep it from showing. "Great your here. Now let's start the meeting." She took the empty seat across the table next to Renjun on the left and Jeno on the right. At least she wouldn't be right next to me otherwise I don't know how I would've been able to get through the meeting. As always Taeyong started his lecture, and I assumed afterwards he would explain our next mission but that didn't happen.

————————————————————————

                                       Miko POV:

I entered the room and all eyes were on me. Taeyong started speaking and told me to take a seat so I did in the only one open. He began the meeting with a lecture saying "thank you all for coming to this meeting, it will be going just as usually planned and I hope it will be a successful one but before we do anything, I want to talk to all of you about something important." He paused before saying "as most of you already know we have someone here who is on trial which means if she succeeds she will be a part of our mafia. Kimiko, why don't you give us a small introduction about yourself?" I glanced up at him and gave him a "you must be kidding" look but seeing as he was not, I sighed and then cleared my throat and began to speak. "As you all just heard my name is Kimiko and there's a lot you don't know about me. I hope to keep it that way." I looked straight at Yuta with an intense stare while saying that last sentence. He gulped. He was scared of me. Good, now he won't say anything. "That's it, you may continue with the meeting." I said and looked at Taeyong. He nodded and started going over the agenda. After he was done he said "this mission will be for dream, and it's very simple. All you need to do is invade this groups HQ and then blow it up. Ten will now proceed to explain the plan for the mission." And a guy sitting across the table  got up from his chair and pulled the whiteboard easel next to him.  He started off showing the map he had sketched out on the board with a marker saying "so here's the plan." It was a big square in the middle with a rectangle on the bottom of the square and a smaller square on the top right corner along with descriptions like kitchen, main room, stairs, closet, and more. "I'm thinking you guys can enter through this window, and come out from the rooftop." He pointed to the small square and drew an arrow towards the side of it and another arrow where he had labeled "rooftop". "That's all?" The guy on my right asked. "Easy right?" Ten responded. "They have an entrance that leads to their rooftop?" A boy sitting not to far from me asked. Ten simply nodded and said "and all you have to do is escape from the rooftop. But something seemed off. I decided to speak up. "It can't be that easy" I said while looking at the map once more. All eyes were on me once again. "What do you mean?" Taeyong asked me "I mean if they are smart they probably have some kind of lock or something securing the rooftop entrance or someone guarding it." Taeyong looked straight at me and then at Ten. Ten had an "I didn't think about that" expression across his face. He paced around the room for a moment. Then he stopped pacing, looked at me, and said "what would you suggest then?" He held the marker in his hand pointing towards my direction wanting me to take it so I got up from my seat and walked over to the front and grabbed the marker.

————————————————————————

AUTHORS NOTE:
Here's part 10! Ngl this took me a while to write lol I'm sorry I haven't been updating, it's because I've been really busy lately with school. I hope you all understand. I know I left you hanging with this chapter but I had to end it because it was getting too long. Stay tuned for part 11 and I hope you enjoyed reading!