36

*bold is in Japanese*

"What the hell?!" "Come on Miko, let's get you back safely" he reached out to grab my arm but I jerked it back not wanting to feel his touch. "Why are you here" I said angrily. He seemed like he was going to speak up, but he couldn't. He was speechless and so was I. "I found out he wasn't dead so I took him in." Since he was a major piece in our dad's mafia if father passed he would have to work for mom and if she passed he would have to work for us. Well that is unless he himself hasn't passed at this point, and seeing as he hasn't I guess my brother beat me to getting him. He sighed. "Let's just go now. Please" "who's going to make me? You? please! I thought we were a team! I thought you yourself said nothing would break us apart! And yet here we are fighting against each other..." I was getting really mad. I pulled out my gun with no hesitation "we could've thrived together Yuto. I don't know why you do this shit." I loaded the gun. "But I suppose you leave me no choice" "Miko don't do this... you know you'll regret it" "SHUT UP! IT'S NOT LIKE YOU KNOW ANY BETTER" I placed my finger on the trigger. I was so enraged at this point, however something deep within me was stopping me from pulling that trigger. It's like in those Percy Jackson books where the gods would give advice to their kids in times of need except my father is no god. "Come on! Do it! Pull that trigger! I dare you!" He walked closer towards me until the gun was pressed against his chest. I came back to my senses and debated whether to or not. I was actually really mad at him. I put my gun back into my holster and he chuckled darkly. "Of course you can't do it. Who's the coward now?" I glared at him and walked out the door. "Miko wait! I'll drive you home" Taeyong, Ten and Mark were outside the HQ when I opened the front door. "I don't need it." I said well aware of the three men standing outside. "Miko is this man bothering you?" Ten spoke up.  "Yeah and who is he?" Mark continued. "He was just my old bodyguard" "really? You can't even say my nam-" "Riku? I've heard about you" he looked towards my direction so I quickly averted my gaze. "Oh really? What kind of things" he started to walk closer threateningly until Taeyong placed his hand on Riku's shoulder. "You know, just things" Riku narrowed his eyebrows at him. "Who are these guys?" "The name's Taeyong, and these are just a very small portion of my men." He nodded. "So Riku, anything you need?" He didn't wait for a response "well we'll be on our way then" he pulled onto my wrist and headed for the vehicle.

Everything had seem to be going fine until I got a text

Riku: if you know what's good for you, you'll know not to come back

Me: and who are you to decide that? You betrayed me!

Riku: not like it was my choice... ——————————————————————————-
AUTHORS NOTE: oof pt2. Lol
This week has been exhaustingggggg
Skool tingz ✌️

En knee ways