40

*in this chapter everything is in Japanese*

Where the hell am I?

Why can't I move?

Why is it so...so dark?

"So you're awake? Good, now we can start our business." Someone yanked a dark bag off my head and dimly lit light was all I could see until I could make out the person's face. What. The. Fuck.
*******************************************************************
Flashback: how they met

"Kimiko you're doing well, however I feel like you could do better. So, I've decided to give you a partner." "A partner? But dad I do fine on my own!" "He will help you be even better than you already are" Riku spoke and my dad nodded to him afterwards. He brought in the boy. "Mei, this is Tatsuo and he is going to be your partner" "why can't Yuto just be my partner?" "Because Yuto doesn't have the facilities for that yet" I huffed. "Hello Kimiko, it's a pleasure to meet you! I promise to be a good partner and protect you at all costs." He bowed. Sounds more like a bodyguard but whatever. I bowed back and mumbled "it's a pleasure to meet you too." He smiled.

Flashback: getting to know him

"And that's how my family died. But at least I still have my uncle Riku. He's been very kind to me and I appreciate everything he does for me." I nodded. "Riku is great! And if you want we can become like your second family. I wouldn't mind" he flashed his famous heart smile. "Thank you" "don't worry about it! You're pretty cool to be honest." "Alright kiddos break time's over. Let's go back inside"

Flashback: best friend

I cried into his arms as he simply sat there and silently watched me. I remembered how my dad had told me that Yuto was leaving for South Korea to attend some "business and training" with him for a year or two. "Why does he have to take him? Why can't he take someone else? Yuto's my best friend!!!" I whined while crying harder. He gasped dramatically. "And what about me? Hmm? Am I just your pet?" I hit his arm playfully. "You're my best friend too but..." "but he's your brother. I get it. It's not easy having a loved one away from you for a long period of time. But look on the positive side of this. They'll come back successfully and the mafia will prosper!" He tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear.

Flashback: flowers

I would get sad whenever my dad was on missions. I felt lonely. Huh? What's this? A flower??? Who left me a flower??? I picked it up. It's so pretty. I smiled.

Time skip: training

"You like the sunflower I gave you?" "So it was you!" He smirked to himself. "I grew it myself. I found some seeds at the store so I took them. It reminds me of you." I was probably blushing so hard right now. I smiled like a idiot. "Ah I'm an idiot for thinking it was from someone else" I covered my face with my hands. He came over to me taking my hands away from my face. He studied me for less than a few minutes. "At least you're a beautiful idiot" he stated before pecking my cheek. Did I mention I was blushing really hard? I don't think I did enough.

Flashback: boyfriend?

"Hey Mei" "Tatsuo! What's up?" He gulped while touching the back of his neck. "Nothing much... well actually..there's something I want to ask you." "Go for it" I smiled at him warmly. He grabbed my hand. "Let's go to the garden"

"So what did you want to ask me?" "I um... well uhh..." "come on Tatsuo! Have more confidence! What is it your heart desires?" He mumbled "you." "What?" "What?" We both laughed. "Well I actually just wanted to ask you..." my full attention was now on him. "Can I be your boyfriend?" I was screaming from the inside. "I don't know can you?" I said teasingly while I chuckled. "Yah! Kimiko! Don't tease me!" I laughed and pecked him on his cheek. "Of course you can." He smiled so brightly I could see his gums. I smiled back. I never even bothered to think I would ever get a boyfriend. What a crazy day.
*******************************************************************
"Damn so you're not dead? Pretty sure I killed you like six years ago dude." He chuckled darkly. "Did you really expect me to die that quickly?" "...yes. Yes I did." He slapped me across my face. "Show some respect!" "OKAY FUCK. YOU DON'T HAVE TO SLAP ME SO DAMN HARD!"

Loud banging was heard from the other side of the door. My savior? Never thought I'd need one of those lol.

He bursted through the door. Aiming his gun at my-clearly alive-uncle. NO FUCKING WAY-
——————————————————————————
AUTHORS NOTE: omg what do you guys think is gonna happen next??? Who do you think it is???

 NO FUCKING WAY-——————————————————————————AUTHORS NOTE: omg what do you guys think is gonna happen next??? Who do you think it is???

Hope you enjoyed reading :)