07

"Who are you?" "Your new edition" I watched as he slowly lowered his gun, very confused. "What do you mean by that?" He finally asked. "I mean I'm in trial and if I pass I'll be a new member." Since he had lowered his gun I continued to walk over to a chair and sat down placing my backpack besides me. "So Taeyong knows?" "Of course he knows, I wouldn't be here right now bothering him otherwise" I responded. He was about to go upstairs until I asked "so what's your name?" "Doyoung" I nodded quietly repeating his name to myself. He continued to go up the stairs. After he left I had no one else to talk to so I unzipped my backpack open and pulled out my laptop, logging in and looking up doodle jump as I waited for them to finish in the third floor.

—————————————————————

                             Taeyong POV

Before she had left she had given me a USB drive with information inside, but I'm just going to check it at the HQ with Ten and Taeil. "So that girl was the person texting you huh?" Mark asked me as he walked over my direction. "Listen I only agreed to let her in so I could get what I needed, and so she wouldn't shoot you but you already know how I feel about adding any new members." There was a moment of silence but after a little Mark broke it saying "but she might be different. She might know how not to get herself killed, after all she killed all these people on her own without a scratch on her." I sighed before saying "we don't even know if she was the one who did this anyway. We don't have proof, and all of this tough girl image she's putting on, yeah I'm not buying it." He looked down for a moment thinking about it. "We may not have proof yet but why don't we try something. Two weeks, she shows us her skills and what she can do. After analyzing her we can decide if we let her in. What do you think?" I thought about it for a minute before agreeing. "Alright two weeks, after that I will be the one deciding." I watched him as he actually seemed exited. Then there was a knock on the door and I told the person outside to come in. Yuta and Jaehyun walked in as Jaehyun asked "where's the safe?" I pointed to the direction of the safe and they walked over and started collecting all the things saved inside. Mark and I just waited for them and I pressed the button on my ear piece telling all the others to meet us downstairs. Soon enough they were finished so I gestured for all of them to follow me. We walked down the stairs and once we were on the first floor I spotted the girl sitting down on a chair on her laptop.

—————————————————————

                               Miko POV

I lost again. I'm seriously starting to get irritated with this game. I pressed the start button and started to jump again but not for that long after falling from a broken platform. "Are you kidding me!" Alright now I'm actually starting to get mad. I tapped the start button with anger but was interrupted before I could even jump onto the second platform. "Ahem" I looked up from my game clearly frustrated. "Let's go." I looked at Taeyong for a little until I then recognized a face standing behind him. He had been looking back at me shocked. "You??" We both said in sync. Then some other guy spoke up saying "oh great so you guys have already met. How?" He stopped staring at me to look at him and said "nothing important Haechan." "Alright so if you three are done now, can we leave already?" Some other member asked. I closed my laptop and put it into my backpack and after putting my backpack straps on my arms I started walking out with them. After everyone was out Taeyong spoke saying "I've already gotten the mansion thing taken care of, so we can go home in peace." I nodded and then followed them to their vehicle and got inside. It was a quiet ride to the HQ but at least everything went as planned.

—————————————————————

AUTHORS NOTE: hey there, I hope you enjoyed reading part 07. I will be uploading the next part soon so that's all for now folks!!!