32

So I seduced some random old man for nothing? That sucks. I was still holding the ice pack against my jaw. "No way you got hit" "yeah aren't you supposed to be a pro or whatever?" Chenle and Jisung were annoying me again. "I was too focused on Lucas's dumbass" "why? You like him?" "No because he's ass at fighting and got shot" I shook my head. I really need to train the new sub-unit more. Meanwhile Taeyong, Ten, and Mark were discussing what we should do next. I should probably be there, but I don't feel like it. And besides they haven't told me to so why should I? Just as I was thinking about that Mark tilted his head and looked from me to the other two as a gesture for me to come over. I groaned and got up from my seat, walking toward Mark.

"What's the name of their mafia anyway?" Taeyong seemed stressed about the situation. "From the only information I could find they go by the name Blue Blades." Something about that name sounds familiar. "Blue Blades? What kind of a name is that?" Mark asked him. "Apparently they have a legendary weapon and it's a blue blade or something like that" I have a weird feeling about this. "Where is their leader from?" I asked Ten this time. "I would've told you if I had the details but I don't." "Can I see your computer for a moment?" "Sure just let me log in-" he didn't get to finish his sentence as the desktop was already showing. "How did you know my password?" "Using Johnny's birthday as a passcode isn't the brightest idea." I didn't even have to turn around to see Ten's face covered in embarrassment. Taeyong and Mark looked at each other trying not to laugh at Ten meanwhile I was hacking into some sites. After trying all the sites I knew and each one of them said "access denied"

I averted my gaze from the screen thinking of other things I could try. "I'll be back" and after that I went into my room to bring my computer downstairs. I opened it up and quickly typed in my passcode so that he wouldn't see the numbers I used. I use the number of my old home since it was burnt down many years ago and no one except for me, Yuto and uncle Shona know it. Shona is dead and at this point my brother probably is too so it's safe to use.

"Access granted" I smiled satisfied as a new site appeared on my screen showing all information of the mafia. "Blue Blades is a South Korean mafia that is almost as popular as NCT. Their name comes from the legendary blade used by one of the most feared mafia men to ever exist and the reason its blue is because the blade works most efficiently when lit up with blue flames. Because the man who was known for using it is now dead, he passed it onto his son, who has never revealed his identity to anyone except for his family. They are also all dead. It is said that the blade remains in a box which is kept hidden at the Blue Blades main HQ. There are thirty two men in total, all Korean. They plan on coming after NCT's position." Once I was finished reading the weird feeling only grew more and more, but what could it be?

*time skip: training session*

"Your knees need to be higher!" "Your arm needs to be more straight when hitting!" "you're going to end up hitting your face if you don't hold that gun right!" "Seriously who taught you guys how to fight?" I said while facepalming. Yangyang groaned before he asked "why are you being so strict all of a sudden? Didn't you get hit today anyway?" I didn't notice I raised my voice at him until after speaking. "I was helping your fellow member out! If I hadn't done so he might have not been your member anymore and any of you could be next." I paused when I saw the look of fear in their faces. Am I really that intimidating? I sighed and continued. "I know I'm being strict and I don't like being that way but just know I can be serious just as easily as I can be fun. Safety always comes first no matter what, understood?" They all responded "yes ma'am almost in sync. "Good, now who's up for some food? It's on me" "me!" This time they were all in sync. I smiled at them "I'm going to text the main boss so he doesn't send armed men to go looking after us. You guys can get into the car though" I handed Kun the keys while texting Taeyong.

Me: going out for food with WayV
Me: be back afterwards

Taeyong: we're at the same location couldn't you have just asked me in person?

Me:

———————————————————————————————AUTHORS NOTE: Hope 2020 treats all of you well! Thanks for reading :)

AUTHORS NOTE: Hope 2020 treats all of you well! Thanks for reading :)

———————————————————————————————AUTHORS NOTE: Hope 2020 treats all of you well! Thanks for reading :)