20

"I wonder what the meeting's about" Chenle spoke. "We'll find out soon enough" I said closing my laptop and clicking downward on the top of my pen. "Where are you going?" Jisung asked. "Why do you need to know?" I teased. He rolled his eyes. "I'll meet you guys in the meeting room" and with that I walked up to my room and dropped off my stuff. That took a while. Less than 5 minutes are left until the meeting starts. I walked out of my room and down the stairs, then headed towards the meeting room. There was a decent amount of members seated or just hanging around in the room. As I walked in  I heard a someone call my name. I turned my head to the direction of the voice and saw a familiar face sitting in a chair near  one of the ends of the table. He had an eye smile while he waved at me and gestured for me to sit next to him on the left side. "Hello, I'm Jeno you know the guy you fought yesterday" I smiled at him "hey, how's your day going?" "Pretty well thanks for asking" "no problem" and just like that we began to have small talk. Then someone else walked in and sat on the right side next to Jeno. "Hey Jaemin what took you so long to get here? Usually you're early" "I was talking with Renjun and didn't keep track of time" Jeno nodded. "But I'm here now and the meeting still hasn't started so I'm fine" then he realized I was sitting next to Jeno and spoke to me saying "oh hey didn't notice you there! Kimiko right?" "Right" I said back to him. He held out his hand for me to shake it while saying "well it's a pleasure to meet you" I shook his hand and said "you too"

Just then Taeyong walked in and headed towards the front of the room opening some file and going over the information inside. Everyone took their places and waited for him to start the meeting as they were all silent. Once he was ready to start he glanced at me before clearing his throat. "I hope you all are enjoying your day so far" after that he began his lecture. *time skip:after his lecture* "so as you all know, Kimiko is being trained" I could hear Jeno quietly mumble "not that she needs any" and Jaemin was trying to keep a straight face from his comment. "And she was going to have her second training session today, however there is a mission that needs to be completed and I think Kimiko would be perfect for it." Ah good old solo missions. Everyone was now looking at me. "Wait but didn't she just start training?" Someone asked "yes, and?" Taeyong responded. "So you're already going to send her on a mission?" He asked again. "To be honest training seems unnecessary for her Jaehyun" Yuta spoke. "How would you know?" Shoot. I glared at him waiting for him to answer. "Uh..b-because wasn't she the one who took down that other HQ?" He stuttered a little at first and gulped afterward. My glare softened. "Anyway as I was saying I think she would be perfect for this mission. All you have to do is attend the high school for girls only one full week, and during your time there you must make sure that the principal is killed without anybody finding out it was you." Why do I need a full week to do that? "Simple enough right?" He didn't wait for my response as he continued. "Haechan you'll be in charge of her school ID, Taeil make sure to add her into the system, Jaehyun you'll give her a ride to and from the school everyday, Mark you'll go along with them to make sure everything's in place, and Ten you will make sure everything is going as planned while Kimiko will keep her in ear on always to inform you about anything that happens." Everyone participating in the mission said "yes sir" basically in sync. "Alright then now that that's settled you are all dismissed. We start this mission tomorrow so you guys need to be ready" and with that everyone got up and left.

Once I walked out I went into my room and began thinking of ways to kill the principal. Maybe I could poison him, or just choke him. But what if I just slit his throat when no one is looking? Wouldn't that be the easiest way? If I used a gun and shot him it would be loud so that wasn't an option. Poisoning him wasn't a bad option but it would take me a while to gain his trust and be able to get close enough for a chance to poison him, and if I just choked him he could do many things to try and stop me like scream for help or bash me in the head with something. Maybe I need more information. I knocked three times on his door before entering. Hey you must be the hacker, listen I need a little more information about this principle and what he has done so if you don't mind telling me that would be great."
——————————————————————————————
AUTHORS NOTE: I decided to spice things up a little lol jk. Hope you enjoyed reading, stay tuned for part 21

 Hope you enjoyed reading, stay tuned for part 21