14

Yuta POV:

For the first time in days I was finally able to sleep with ease. I must have not realized I fell asleep though because when I woke up it was bright outside. I looked down at the still sleeping girl in my arms. She looked peaceful and cute when she was sleeping. I found myself admiring her features for a bit. That was until she woke up and noticed me staring. I looked away and cleared my throat saying "good morning" after. She smirked a little while saying "to busy admiring my beauty to get up huh?" I scoffed in a jokingly manner and was about to speak until someone barged in the room. It was Ten trying to talk to Kimiko but the only thing he managed to tell her was her name before a huge grin appeared on his face and he said "wait so it's only day two of the new girl being here and you're already hitting on her Yuta?" I was confused until I looked down and noticed I never took my arms off of her. Oh shoot. I quickly took my arms off and said "I'm not hitting on her Ten" I could see from the corner of my eye that Kimiko was glaring at Ten. "Oh yeah so what's this all about" he pointed his index finger at us moving it in circular motion. "Nothing I was just having a bad night and Yuta casually saw so he came and comforted me that's all" Kimiko explained but then Ten said "oh so he comforted you huh? Well then I'm guessing you guys had a fun night" while cocking an eyebrow and laughing. I could feel my ears burning and I felt very flustered at his comment. "NOT IN THAT WAY TEN" all he did was laugh and after a moment Kimiko just said "ANYWAY what was it you wanted to tell me?" She was blushing. Very hard. I found it cute. "Oh yeah I almost forgot Taeyong wants to talk to you" "I see. Where?" Kimiko asked and Ten responded with "I'll just walk you there. You should get changed first though" she nodded and stood up. I also stood up and left her room to give her some privacy.
———————————————————————————————
After Yuta left I rummaged through my closet for something to wear, and when I found something I put it on and walked outside. Ten was there waiting looking at his phone. After he saw me he said "follow me" and so I did.

Once we made it to our destination he knocked on the door twice and "come in" was heard through the other side. Ten said "Taeyong's office" and gestured for me to go inside before he left so I opened the door and asked "you wanted to see me?" Without looking up from his paper he responded "take a seat" and I did.

"So I've been looking through your file but I can barely find anything about your education" he looked up at me and asked "are you a dropout?" I responded to him saying "you see since I was more advanced than the people my age back in Japan I was homeschooled by my bodyguard Riku and then transferred to online school not that many years ago and I actually just finished school a few days ago" he looked at me like I was lying. "Alright then if you aren't lying to me than show me your master degree" "I would if I had my laptop with me" "just use mine" he turned his computer to face me and so I logged into my school account and showed him my master degree so he knew I was saying the truth. "Alright then I suppose I won't have to register you into the college nearby." "So you care about education a lot right?" "Only to those that want it" I nodded and then said "well, if that was all you wanted to talk to me about then I'll be on my way because I have some work to do." I stood up and headed for the door but before I did he said "one last thing" so I turned "yes?" "I want to see your skills, so training at 6" "where's the training room?" "Haechan will give you a house tour at 5, you'll know after" after he was done saying that I walked out and went into the kitchen, made myself some black coffee, then went back into my room, pulled out the chair from my desk and began working. I have to find out where my brother is.
——————————————————————————————
Haechan POV:

"What is she working on?" Doyoung asked me "how am I supposed to know I haven't had a full conversation with her yet" Doyoung rolled his eyes and then Mark spoke. "Well whatever she's working on, it seems really important since she still hasn't noticed us outside her room" "oh I have I'm just to busy to talk right now" she said. "Woah she's booked" I said sarcastically.
——————————————————————————————
AUTHORS NOTE: this chapter is a little short since chapter 15 is going to be long (because of the tour, and training) but anyway I hope you enjoyed reading :) stay tuned

 ——————————————————————————————AUTHORS NOTE: this chapter is a little short since chapter 15 is going to be long (because of the tour, and training) but anyway I hope you enjoyed reading :) stay tuned