02

Yuta POV:

I open the front door and walk in. "You're back" I look towards the direction of the voice. "I was bored so I went out. How'd the mission go Taeil?" "It was a success. Like always" "glad to hear that" I look around the room for Mark, but he isn't in the lounge so I went to the only other place I knew he'd be in, his office.

I pressed the buttons to the code and place my right foot on the first step and then my left foot on the next until I was right outside his door. I knock on the door twice and heard Mark say "it's open" so I walk in and see him working and looking through files. "Hey what's up?" I responded saying "nothing much besides something I need to talk to you about." So he stops whatever he was working on and listens to what I have to say. "Today I saw something and it was very impressive, especially since I didn't expect it" so I told him about everything that happened starting from how I first saw her to we ended up having a short conversation. "I also took a video of what she did to prove I'm not lying." He seems interested so I decided to show him the video. After he was done watching it he seemed impressed, however after he asked me "that's so cool but what did you necessarily need to talk to me about?" are you kidding? I'm pretty sure the video had said enough by itself. "What I wanted to say was wouldn't it be cool to have a girl in the group? I mean she seems really skilled and experienced so we wouldn't have to worry about training her, and also she could be very helpful on missions" he thought about it for a bit before replying with "if I'm being honest with you I would be completely fine with it but just as there are pros there are also cons so that might not be a good idea." There was a moment of silence after that as I thought about it some more and realized he was right. "You could try consulting with Taeyong though. Not so sure he would agree but you can still go ahead and try." But instead of doing that I just said "I'm positive he won't agree so I'm just going to shrug it off and pretend it didn't happen." He responded saying "ok then if that was all you were going to say then I'm going to keep working" "yeah that was all, I'm going to bed goodnight" he responded saying "alright goodnight" before I had closed his office door and was heading to my room until Taeyong stopped me and asked me "so what happened?" I responded saying the only thing that came to my mind which was "nothing, the idiots just received the wrong location and left afterwards." He eyed me for a bit before asking "are you sure that's all?" And I said "yes that's all" so he left after saying "alright then that's all I wanted to ask you." I walked into my room and couldn't help but to replay the video. I am still impressed by her I thought to myself before I had decided that I should get some rest.

—————————————————————
                             Miko's POV 

I was woken up by the sunlight coming through my window so after I had gotten out of bed, brushed my teeth, changed into new clothes and ate I opened my backpack and looked at the 5 new weapons I now owned. And since it was a Saturday I didn't have work or school to worry about so I decided to customize the guns. I pulled out the chair from my desk and sat down preparing my tools to work.

An hour or two later I was done with all of them after I had added a few new features like carving my name on them and painting a little on the sides or near the trigger or other places. I then put them away in the soundproof room and laid on my bed wondering what to do next before practicing. That's when an old idea had popped into my head again but this time instead of ignoring it I decided to follow through with it. I went back to my desk and opened up my laptop logging on and trying to look for information about NCT hacking my way through. I threw my hands up while saying yes in a rather loud voice getting a bit too excited. After hours and hours of trying to look for information I had finally found something and I was relieved. Honestly I was about to give up too. I reached for my notebook and started writing down everything I could, and once I was finally finished I closed my laptop and went over to the soundproof room to start practicing. As I grabbed the nearest knife on the small table I had I aimed directly towards the middle of the target in front of me as I thought to myself, now that I have enough information I should start planning since I've already committed. Right after that thought I threw the knife and it landed exactly where I wanted it to. I kept practicing until my eyelids grew too heavy to continue and went to bed in peace.

—————————————————————-

AUTHORS NOTE:
Here's the second part of my series, I hope you enjoyed reading it. Stay tuned for part three!!!