37

I punched the nearest wall as hard as I could from frustration. "Woah there! I know you're upset but take it easy on the wall! Look you made an indent! What did the poor wall do to you?!" I rolled my eyes at him. "I was too weak! I couldn't do it. I thought I could..." tears started welling up in my eyes as I couldn't even finish my sentence. Ten seemed like he wasn't sure what to do. Slowly, he stepped closer towards me and awkwardly patted my back. "It's fine... this mission is more difficult than others and it was even more difficult for you so you're not to blame." I wiped my eyes and sniffled quietly. "Hey, I know right now might not be the best time but..."

"What happed to him?" I looked worriedly in his direction. "He took a bullet for you. You didn't notice it but I did so I told Johnny to take him back here. I hate to be the one to tell you this but he's unconscious and might not wake up for a few days. This bullet was close to his heart." I walked over to him and sat down in the chair near his bed and watched the heart monitor.

I've been sitting here for a few hours now. Not really doing anything, but mostly blaming myself. "Hey Miko, you should go eat. You've been here for a while now" "why did he do it?" There was silence on his part. "He knows who I am, he knows where I come from...so...why? Why would he do it Johnny? Why?" He sighed.

After refusing to leave the hospital wing for the 29479283746 time, one of the other members ended up calling in Taeyong. "I already told you guys I'm going to stay here. How many times do I have to remind you?" "Miko-" "I'm staying here" "that's not what I'm here for..."

"Why is he here?!" I sat up in my chair enraged. "I heard you weren't eating, so I decided to be a good brother for once and take you out...to eat" he grinned. I rolled my eyes looking away from him. "And why do you suddenly care about me? I bet this is just your way of saying you're going to kill me." He clapped his hands a bit. "Great you figured it out-" he was interrupted by Taeyong nudging his arm as a warning. "She'll meet you outside." Renjun and Winwin escorted him out. "What the hell does he want?" "Look I know it's a lot to take in right now... but you haven't even moved from this chair Kimiko! You need to get a grip of yourself seriously!" I furrowed my eyebrows and crossed my arms while pouting. He raked his fingers through his hair. "He won't do anything to you, I've made sure of it. At least go and eat kiddo" he ruffled my hair before walking away. I groaned but ended up sliding off the chair.
—————————————————————————-
AUTHORS NOTE: I'm probably going to post more than once tomorrow Bc I'm not going to skool. En knee ways

Stream black swan lol