44

Hours later...

"And yeah now I don't know what to do :(" he took a sip from his drink scandalously "damn. Well you could always just-" "miss me with that follow your heart shit" he kept quiet as I frowned. "Come on! There's got to be some better advice rather than to follow your heart!!! Like how am I supposed to know where my heart want to go? It doesn't speak!!!" He almost choked on his watermelon when he heard me say that. "Wow I've actually never heard someone say something so stupid like that- Is this what love does to people?" I placed a hand over my chest and pretended to be offended. "Well I've never seen someone switch from a sweetheart to a sassy bitch like that- is this what watermelon does to people?" He took another sip from his drink "touché" I laughed.

I was in my room catching up on some work thinking of what I should do. The more I thought about it the more I procrastinated. Tatsuo has my heart but I feel like Yuta also does. But I feel like my love for Yuta is more bigger than it is for Tatsuo... I mean I love Tatsuo and all but I don't know I just feel like my feelings for him are withering. Maybe... maybe I should leave this situation on hold and focus on what I really need to, which is work. That's basically just another way of saying that I'm going to just sleep on the problem. Just then I got a text from Taeyong.

Taeyong: meeting in the meeting room rn
Read

PERFECT! THIS IS A PERFECT WAY TO PROCRASTINATE!!! I grinned and got up from my desk.

"What up whores" I said as I took a seat next to Johnny and Ten. "Pshh I'm not a whore" Ten commented earning everyone's attention. He cleared his throat and I laughed. "Your in a good mood today" "turns out the more you hang around these two fools the more you laugh at their existence" "Miko I'm offended!" Johnny said. I smirked. "Alright let's start the meeting shall we?" "We shall now cut the crap and get to the point please" I said smiling innocently at Taeyong as he stared me down for interrupting. "Kimiko what did I say about interrupting me? Show some respect!" He whispered. I rolled my eyes and grinned "continue"

He went over the usual stuff and I was starting to doze off until I got a call. "That's weird I'm sure I put my phone on silent." I stood up and walked outside. It's Tatsuo I picked it up for a moment.

"Hey so I was wondering if"

"I'm in a meeting right now... can I call you back after?"

"Oh yeah? Sure"

"Great" then I hung up. I walked back inside and proceeded to pay attention to what he had to say. "So next week we will be having another meeting. This meeting is probably one of the most important ones we'll ever have so everyone better pay attention. Ten got up and started to explain the plan. I frowned after he finished explaining. I'm pretty sure this mission has to do with my brother, and I don't think I'll like the outcome of it.
—————————————————————
AUTHORS NOTE: if I don't update this book tomorrow it's prolly bc I'll be updating my other book.

Just wanted to let you know :)

Hope you enjoyed reading