22

I changed into my school uniform and combed my hair. I cringed since I don't really wear anything "girly". I mean I grew up in a mafia it's not like I woke up and there was rainbows and kittens outside my window. After that I chose one of my pistols and headed downstairs. Most of the people participating in the mission was already up, so I wasn't the only one. "Nice fit" someone teasingly said. I turned and saw Ten seated at a couch while reading something. "Shut up" I said when Johnny decided to tease me too "aw look she's blushing" I rolled my eyes at them while they laughed. Taeyong cleared his throat before speaking "I don't mean to interrupt your conversation but I just had to tell Kimiko that your backpack is with Mark and Haechan will be here shortly to give you your ID" he came up to me and patted me on my shoulder as he said "good luck" "thanks Taeyong" and with that he walked away. "Hey why do you have a pistol?" Johnny asked me. I responded "Isn't it kind of obvious?" His facial expression went from confused to judgmental. "Wait don't tell me you plan on taking that to school" "what? I just want to get the job done" I could hear Ten laugh and then someone from behind me took the weapon out of my hand. "That's not how it works, you aren't allowed to bring weapons or drugs of any sort because if you get caught-and the chances of that happening at this school are high- you will be expelled and will have failed the mission and you don't want that" it was Mark. "Yeah how do you not know that? Like everyone knows" this time it was Haechan. "How would I know? I've only attended an actual school for about three days" "three days? Then what you dropped out? You're not allowed to do that" "I didn't drop out I just ended up being homeschooled" I replied to Johnny. Mark spoke asking "how come?" So I answered the truth which was "mafia work" and then sighed. "Well anyway here's your ID so you better get going or else you'll be late" Haechan said while giving me my card. "Thanks" I said before following Mark .

Once we got to the car I could see the backpack I would be using in the backseat. I got in and sat next to it while Mark sat in the passenger seat. Jaehyun was ready to leave so Mark told him he could go and so he did.

Once we made it to the school I gathered my things and Mark told me from the passenger seat "now remember the mission and don't get too caught up on other things, you only have a week to figure this out and if it goes well the boss will be happy but if it doesn't then he might just kill you" "yeah I got that" I began to think. "How much you wanna bet I can kill him in a day?" "It's not that easy, you can't just go and kill him you need to gain enough trust and he isn't the type to trust people too easily-" "how much?" He sighed and rubbed his eyes. "$50" I grinned while saying "alright deal. See you later" I opened the car door and Jaehyun said one last thing before I left which was "stay safe." "Don't worry I'll be fine" I assured him. It's not like this mission is even hard anyway.

I walked into the school and into the office to get my schedule and the front lady told me to go to the principal's office to receive it. I thanked the lady and walked into his office which was behind the lady's front desk. I knocked twice and heard "you may enter" as a response so I walked in. "Hello sir I'm here to receive my schedule." "Lee Seohyun?" "Yes that would be me" "take a seat while I look for it. I sat in the chair in front of me and patiently waited for him. Once he finally found it he handed it to me and said "here you are." I gently took the paper out of his hand and thanked him. "Well then I'll be on my way-" "how old are you exactly again" I handed him my ID card to show him my "age". "Sixteen huh? Alright then you may exit to your classes now" once again I thanked him and walked out of his office feeling watched the whole time. That was uncomfortable. Anyway I headed off to my first class and when I entered all eyes were on me. "Class this is our new student! She just transferred here" the teacher upfront spoke to the class. "Hello" I simply said and searched for an empty desk. "Hey my name's Onda and that's Aisha" a girl seated next to me introduced herself and her friend. Aisha waved at me while Onda gave me a warm smile. "I'm Seohyun, it's nice to meet you!" I said smiling at them both. During the whole class instead of taking notes all I did was think of ideas to complete the task. "Why so thoughtful?" Onda asked me making me snap back to reality. "I'm not really sure, It's just when I transferred here I heard a lot of rumors about this school" she finished writing some notes and said "if it's about the principal they're probably all true" "everyone here hates him but we just have to pretend like we don't know all the things he has done" Aisha joined the conversation. "But oh well, I mean we are graduating in a year so after that we won't have to worry about him or this school anymore" Onda said before the bell rang. "Oh well. Oh and by the way don't be surprised if this is my first and last day here because I move a lot and this is only temporary." "Lucky! That means you only have to deal with him for like one day we have to deal with him for the rest of this year and all of next year!" Onda said almost in a whiny voice while she packed her supplies back into her backpack. "I'm sorry I wish I could help" "it's fine there isn't really much you could do anyway" Aisha said and stood up from her chair once she finished packing. Then we headed off to lunch. Onda and Asia wanted me to sit with them so I said "why not" and we talked the whole lunch period. I learned so much about them. Honestly it felt nice to have friends. But all good things come to an end and sadly today would most likely be the last day I would ever see them. After lunch we had gym class so I decided to tell them the truth. We were on the track in our gym uniforms and since class hasn't started yet I took the opportunity and spoke. I sighed before speaking "guys I have something to tell you" "go for it" It was Aisha this time speaking. "It's kind of private..." "oh ok then let's go behind the field then" Onda suggested so I nodded.

"Well it's actually about why I'm here in general... see I'm apart of a mafia and I'm on a mission" at this point even though I know they're probably going to fear me because I'm coming from nct I still hoped they wouldn't be. "Oh that's so cool! What's it like being in a gang?" Onda spoke while Aisha looked at me in interest. Wait what- "Well to be honest it's not as cool as you'd think, that is unless you like to feel guilty and take people's lives 24/7. And I'm apart of a mafia not gang, see the difference between both is that a mafia is more organized and actually goes on missions whereas gangs are not organized and are known for just being troublemakers." I responded but that didn't make their expressions change. "Well then what's your mission?" Aisha asked me so I explained to them "well... I'm actually supposed to kill the principle but I need a plan" "ugh finally he's so annoying" Aisha said before Onda offered to help me. "Hmmm now that I think of it, I could use some help" their eyes brightened, how the hell does one find interest in killing people? "Anything you want! We are down to help" Aisha replied as Onda nodded. "I need to find a weapon, like a knife" I paused before continuing "and I need you guys to help distract the ladies at the front desk while I go into his office." "Oh I know exactly where you can find a knife! In the cafeteria the lunch ladies keep knives in the back to cut up meats and bread and since I help them out after school gaining access to go back there shouldn't be too complicated" Aisha spoke. Onda continued saying "Yeah and I'm sure we can easily create some type of distraction while you sneak into his office so you should be fine" "perfect" and with that we walked back to the track and began to walk. The final bell rang so we decided to take action. Onda and I waited for Aisha to bring the knife. Once she had it she carefully handed it to me "hey can I borrow your jacket?" I asked Onda "sure if you'll bring it back" she chuckled. "Of course I'll bring it back" she handed me her jacket and I put it inside of my backpack. I tucked the knife in the waistband holster I had secretly put on under my skirt and walked behind them sneakily into the front office.

"Hello ladies what can I do for you today" there was only one lady in the office so I'm assuming the rest went home. Onda replied saying "my locker is jammed and no one has a key" "yeah and we've already tried a lot of things to get it open but I think we need a key" "where is your locker" she got up from her seat with a key and began to walk to the door so I took the chance and crouched behind her desk while waiting for her to leave. Onda and Aisha gave me a thumbs up and I winked back at them. I opened my backpack and searched for my in ear. I pressed on the button and waited impatiently for Ten to talk through the ear piece. "Yah Ten I'm about to enter his office" "you are? Okay what are you planning on doing" "I just want you to tell Taeil I said turn off the school cameras and erase all the previous footage of today." "That's it?" "Yes that's all and by the way I might be arriving a little late so don't expect me to be back at the HQ on time" "got it" once he said that I tried my best to hide my in ear piece with my hair before standing up and knocking on his office door twice.

"Come in" I took a deep breath and entered the room. "Ah Seohyun, what's the matter?" "Oh I just needed to talk to you about my schedule, you see there's a mistake in it" "oh really let me see"
I walked over to his desk placing my backpack on the floor as I took a seat on his desk and crossed my legs. He cleared his throat before speaking "may I see your schedule" I handed him my schedule making sure my hand brushed against his. "Sorry about that" I said in an apologetic tone. "You don't have to apologize sweetheart" his voice in general disgusts me. "So you don't care if I sit here" I got down from the desk and sat on his lap. "Of course not kitten" I got closer to his face and said "so what is it that you like most about girls" while grabbing on to his tie gently with my left hand.
——————————————————————————————
AUTHORS NOTE: I was going to upload the full chapter but it's getting way too long so I'm going to split it up into two parts. Hope you enjoyed reading!

 Hope you enjoyed reading!