16

Mark POV:

We waited for her to walk out before we discussed anything. When she did all of us were deep in thought and in silence until Jeno spoke. "She scares me." We all turned around to look at him. I couldn't help but laugh at him a little. "Shut up" he said in a quiet voice. Then Taeyong asked "scarier than me?" While looking at Jeno. "Sorry boss" Taeyong looked disappointed. "She really seems to have experience" Winwin said and then continued by saying "and when she put on that blindfold I was worried at first that she would miss but then I was impressed seeing as she never missed any shots". I agreed with him and then Jeno spoke saying "she's great at fighting too. Very few people are able too beat me" I scoffed at him teasingly and earned a slight glare from him. "Anyway since you guys won't be needing me anymore today I'm going to bed because as you know I have school tomorrow" he twisted the door knob while saying "goodnight" and left. "Look, I'm really positive she'll pass this trial so if you don't want her, I am pretty interested in having her as an assistant. The only thing left for me to see is her kungfu skills" Winwin explained. Taeyong replied saying "slow down, today was the first day. We didn't test all of her skills yet and unless she tells me all the information from her that I need I won't be considering her to join." There was a moment of silence until I broke it saying "I think she would play a great part in the group, but if you really don't want her then I respect that." Winwin said "I agree" before saying his goodbyes and also leaving. "You should go get some rest as well, after all you do have a mission tomorrow." Taeyong told me so I nodded and after saying  "goodnight" I left.
———————————————————————————————
The sound of brewing coffee echoed through my ears. I am exhausted. I stayed up for most of the night working on trying to find information over my brother and even after that, I still managed to find nothing. How? I don't get it? Why is it that hard for me to look for this? I sighed.

"I see you're already awake" a voice behind me said. I hummed in response, too tired to actually answer. Once my coffee was ready I set it on the counter to let it cool down slightly before taking a sip. I turned around and met the gaze of someone I haven't met yet. "Hello, how was your night?" He asked. I took another sip before replying with "not the best" and he nodded saying "I can tell since you seem dead inside and you're literally drinking the souls of the dead" he chuckled a little. I smiled a little and then he said "my name's Johnny by the way" "Kimiko but if you want you can just call me Miko" he smiled and continued saying "anyway, the reason I came here was to tell you that there's another meeting today at 5" I nodded and took another sip of my coffee. "And also because I'm hungry" he made his way over to the fridge.

Not too long after Taeyong walked in and began making breakfast for everyone. I was going to help him but then I realized something. I haven't seen Mr. Seojun in a while. He's probably wondering where I've been. I checked the clock and since it was still early I decided to ask Taeyong for permission to go to the convenience store. "Hey... I was wondering if you could let me go to this convenience store not too far from here... can I go?" It felt like I was a small child asking for their parent's permission to hangout with their friends. "Just because you got her recently doesn't mean you have the privilege of going out yet" he looked at me sternly before continuing "and besides we're going to eat in a little" "oh come onnnnn I know how to protect myself so nothing bad can happen. I'll just bring my gun with me and I'm not hungry anyway." He seemed like he was actually thinking about it. "Please?" I looked him in the eye with a cute expression. He sighed before saying "leave now before I change my mind and take Johnny with you." "Thank you thank you thank youu" I said smiling brightly at him. I'm so happy, as weird as it may sound I miss Mr.Seojun. He's like family to me. The only family I have left anyway.

I tugged Johnny by his shirt and said "let's go" as I started to walk to my room, grabbing my shoulder holster and guns along with some extra bullets and a jacket to cover up the holster from showing. "And where exactly are we going?" Johnny asked me as I walked out of my room and headed down the flight of stairs. "You'll see" I said and walked to the garage but was interrupted midway by Haechan. "Where are you guys going?" "I don't even know she won't tell me" "I'm going to a convenience store ok?" They looked at me confused. "And why do you need me to come with you?" "Because Taeyong said so" "I'm going to tag along" Haechan said so I responded with "fine by me" and continued walking and mumbled "so what car should I take?" To myself however Haechan has already grabbed some key and said let's take this one! I'm driving!!" And quickly opened the door to the car but I pulled him back by the collar and said "woah there not so fast, you don't even know which store I'm talking about." "Yeah but you can just tell me where to go-" my cold glare cut him off and I said "hand over the key. He gave in feeling intimidated and opened the door behind the driver's seat and got in, with Johnny laughing at him. I closed the door and started the engine.
——————————————————————————————
AUTHORS NOTE: hey guys sorry I didn't update during the weekend, I'm finding it harder to upload on those days since that's when I am most busy so I'm probably not going to be uploading on weekends anymore but anyway I hope you guys enjoyed reading and stay tuned for part 17

 ——————————————————————————————AUTHORS NOTE: hey guys sorry I didn't update during the weekend, I'm finding it harder to upload on those days since that's when I am most busy so I'm probably not going to be uploading on weekends anymore but anyway...