30

"Hello? Earth to Kimiko?" I snapped back to reality and almost jumped in excitement seeing the two girls next to me. "Hey what are you guys doing here?!" "We're just hanging out since there was no school today" Aisha responded. "Yeah and thanks to you, now we have a much better principal" Onda chimed in taking a sip of her drink after. "I'm just glad to hear you have someone better" they nodded in agreement. "I haven't seen you since that night you dropped off my sweater! Where have you been?!"

*time skip: sometime later*

"We should exchange numbers to keep in touch!" Aisha suggested as Onda agreed with her. "Alright if you guys want to" after a while of catching up I got a message from Taeyong.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Taeyong: where are you

Me: I'm still in the neighborhood. I was out with some friends

Taeyong: come back now
Taeyong: meeting in ten

Me: ok boomer

Taeyong: what did you say?

Me: see you there
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I said my goodbyes and rode the bike I borrowed back to the rack, afterwards walking to the HQ. There weren't many seats available in the room. Only one next to Yuta, another next to Jaehyun and the last one was next to Jaemin. I sat next to Jaemin because it was usually where I sat during meetings except when I sat down I heard a "tsk" coming from across the table by- you could've guessed it by now- Yuta. I remained in unbothered and waited for Taeyong to start.

"Today's mission will be slightly more professional than usual" "meaning?" I asked him since I was still adjusting to their ways. "Meaning everyone must dress fancy except for Ten and Taeil because they obviously will be staying here like always" I nodded and waited for him to continue. "The mission is simple... if you do it right, if not either way we'll get it done. Ten, you may begin" Ten pulled out the whiteboard easel "alright so this mission is going to take place at the club that's downtown, in there all of you will be spread out and wait for a man with a brown leathered suitcase. He's going to have some men with him so while Miko seduces our main guy, the rest of you will either be helping the people exit the place or will take out his other men. After you take them out Miko's going to take the suitcase and wait for Mark to pick her up. By the time they get in the car with Jaehyun everyone else will be in different vehicles and will head back to the HQ. Now, you have to be careful not to get caught by anyone while doing this otherwise it could all go extremely wrong. That's all" he sat down in his seat again. "You May go get ready now" was all that Taeyong said. "Kimiko wait" I turned around "yes?" "Follow Johnny he's picking out your outfit."

"Welcome to my fashion evaluation" he opened up a huge closet filled with all types of items. After a while of Johnny pulling out piece by piece of clothing he finally walked out with an outfit and handed it to me "thanks Johnny" he smiled at me. I changed into my outfit, grabbed all the weapons needed putting them inside my purse and applied some makeup on. After that I parted my hair and pinned the side of my head with less hair behind my ear.

I walked downstairs and noticed all eyes on me

I walked downstairs and noticed all eyes on me. I couldn't help but feel embarrassed. I didn't exactly have a reason too, I just did. "Damn Johnny did a good job" Ten commented, members agreeing with him after. A blush painted over my face as I averted my gaze to the floor. A bit later I was in the car with some of the other members and stayed silent the whole ride revising the plan. When we arrived we went inside and took our places. I decided to go for the bar cause why not. Ten spoke through the ear piece "everyone's in position?" "Yes" "okay, he's coming in. Mission starts now!"
——————————————————————————————
AUTHORS NOTE: I drew this during sixth period a few days ago so... I'm just gonna leave this here

 I'm just gonna leave this here

Hope you enjoyed reading