It's been a month or two since the incident. "Hey Miko what's up" I finished eating and passed Haechan to clean my dish. I heard him mumble "rude much" but I just sighed and walked away. I sat in my chair not knowing what to do. Then an idea popped up in my head.
——————————————————————————
                                   Yuta's POV

I slowly opened my eyes but instead of seeing Kimiko, I saw Winwin. At least he's always here for me. I am a little disappointed though. "Oh look you're awake!" "Where's Kimiko?" "..." I frowned. "Don't be upset... She'll come around, for now just focus on recovering." He warmly smiled at me.

*time skip: a month and a little more than a half later*

"Okay I think you've recovered enough. You're free to go." I just had my checkup with Johnny a long with some of the other badly injured members. "Hey Taeyong do you know where Kimiko is?" He had dropped in to see how everyone was doing. "She told me she was going out. Why?" "I just wanted to talk." "She's been acting different lately" Ten spoke from the other side of the room. "Yeah, more rude than before." Haechan chimes in. "Women" they said in sync. Taeyong rolled his eyes at them and shook his head. "There's probably a reason behind it but for now if I were you I would do what the rest of us are doing and just let her be."
—————————————————————————-
I decided to go to the convenience store since I haven't been there in a while, and also because I could use some new pens. I "borrowed" another bike to get there again and when I did I left it outside and grabbed the door handle. Well tried to anyway. I got knocked out.
——————————————————————————
                                Taeyong's POV

"Hello?" "If you want her back I need money and your spot"
——————————————————————————-
AUTHORS NOTE: yikes I forgot to update yesterday :(

Sorri abt that

Y'all wanna new wallpaper? lol