03

I woke up a little before dawn so that I could watch the sun rise from my balcony. Afterwards I repeated the same morning routine I always had, went into the kitchen and made myself coffee, and then sat down on the chair in front of my desk. I went through my files in search for something very old now, however when I opened up the manilla folder it felt fresh like it had happened just yesterday. I gulped as I read the documentary about my parents death. I do this a lot. I go through the same files and reread the same information over and over again thinking of ways I could've saved my parents from dying. Thinking of ways I could have stopped my uncle. Thinking of what it would be like if none of this would have happened.

After a while I decided to put the files back and focus on something else to lighten up my mood. I opened my laptop and logged in, and noticed a document I had opened the day before. I almost immediately remembered what the document was about and opened it up reading the information I had filled in it. I had found information on what kind of group they are, who their enemies are, and had even found a map of their main HQ. So now I have to think of what to do next. I grabbed my notebook and flipped to a clean page, but ended up looking at the back cover of my notebook. Just great I thought to myself before getting up to search for an unused notebook around my apartment but found nothing. I sighed and grabbed my bag along with my shoes. I took my keys, locked my door and started walking down the stairs and heading out the door from my building. I was in some store looking for a notebook when I overheard some man's conversation on the phone, and I know that seems really nosy but what he was talking about was critical information I didn't know I needed until that moment. He was talking about how they had found out that NCT was planning on invading their main HQ and that they needed to be prepared for it. I was waiting for him to say the time and paid for the notebook in the meantime. "They plan on attacking at 8 so be prepared, I'm going to the HQ right now." I quickly started to think of ways I could get myself to the HQ and then a light bulb lit up in my head. I went outside before the man did and walked to the side of the store where the rack of bikes are, and took one of the bikes. I then waited for the man to come outside and get into his vehicle so that I could follow him to the HQ and get the location. As expected not too soon after he came out and got into his car. I waited a little before starting to slowly follow behind him and soon enough, I was secretly behind his car in front of the driveway. Or so I thought secretly. He parked his car right on the driveway and stayed in his car and after taking notes on where the HQ was located I started putting away my notebook but immediately looked up when I heard a gunshot coming my way. I quickly got off of the bike dodging the bullet before it had almost hit me and pulled my gun out of my bag. I ran behind the nearest tree and stood behind it as I heard another gunshot, so I took action and took the safety off my gun, aimed at the passenger seat car window, and pulled the trigger. I heard nothing after that so I peaked a bit over my shoulder and saw blood from the inside of the window along with the man's head laying on the wheel with blood coming out of the side of his head. I sighed, and quickly ran over to the bike,  grabbed my bag and tried getting out of there as soon as possible. That was too close. After a bit of time I had managed to get back to the store and placed the bike back where it was.

When I opened the door to my apartment I walked in and checked the time. 6:50, I have 70 minutes to grab all my supplies needed for the job, kill everyone in that HQ, get information about this mafia, wait for NCT's arrival and negotiate with their leader Taeyong. Should be simple enough since preparing all my supplies and getting into my car will only take about ten minutes  at most except for the fact that the HQ is thirty minutes away so that would leave me with thirty minutes to kill everyone, get information, and wait. That HQ looked like a mansion, and there's probably members in most rooms so I should bring more bullets with me. I grab my black bulletproof backpack and start putting all types of things in there like extra bullets, knifes, a USB drive, my notebook along with my file about NCT, other weapons I'm probably not going to use but just in case I put them in and then I put in a bomb for afterwards if my plan had succeeded and I left with them, I would simply blow up the place. The last thing I did was change my outfit into a black turtleneck with a white button up long sleeve shirt on top of it with the first three buttons undid tucked into black shorts and grey timberlands, then I put on my gun shoulder holster before putting on my grey suit jacket. After that I put on my backpack, took my keys and left. Now that I'm in the car I place my backpack on the passenger seat, and take my notebook out putting the location into my GPS and started to drive off.

————————————————————————-

AUTHORS NOTE:
Here's part 3, I hope you enjoyed it and will be waiting for part 4. (Which I may or may not upload tomorrow depending on how much school homework I get but hopefully not much to be able to write and upload.)