01

It was another average boring day for me. Wake up at four,go to the gym, eat, do school, go to my job, come back get changed practice my skills, sell drugs and then hang out at the convenience store. It was always the same routine all the time. What am I supposed to do when I graduate school?? There's no fun missions, no time to spend with my family, no hangouts with friends , no nothing. And I was so tired of it.

However while I was on my way to the convenience store, I overheard people talking about how this big mafia in town had striked again. They've been striking a lot lately, and haven't lost a single member. That's when I knew why I've been practicing none stop, and what I've been waiting for in the past 7 years. The same thing I had already done twice, the same thing that got all my family killed, the same thing I said I would never do again, the same thing that left me alone. I quickly shook the idea out of my head as I thought to myself what the hell am I thinking? I can't and won't go back to that. Not after everything that's happened...not after everything that's been ruined because of it. I paused for a minute and then noticed there was a rather attractive man standing outside the door staring at me for a moment. I stared back for a bit but then proceeded to grab the door handle and I walked in greeting the elderly man behind the counter, and we began to chat for a bit. After our chat I helped him out with some stuff around the store. It was getting really late so I decided that I needed to go home and sleep. Except there was only one thing that was holding me back...

I was in the back of the store getting my stuff when I heard a gunshot fire. My eyes widened as I heard someone yelling at the store owner Mr.Seojun saying "I'M ONLY GOING TO SAY IT ONCE SO YOU BETTER LISTEN UP OLD MAN" I just stood there in shock for a second and hesitated. It had been a while now that I had seen anything like this happen but either way, I peaked out for a moment to see how many men there was, then I immediately grabbed both of my guns that I had in my backpack after seeing that there were five. I carried those guns everywhere I went, even if it was just my balcony. I know that seems a bit too much, but since I was a part of two well known mafias I know for a fact that there are other gangs around waiting to strike and kill me, or at least that's what I had thought but I'm pretty sure I am forgotten by now. I then proceeded to take the safety off of the gun and two seconds later I walked out and secretly hid behind the nearest shelf that wouldn't expose me. I then proceeded to listen to what the man had to say "I WANT YOU TO TELL ME EVERYTHING YOU KNOW ABOUT THE MAFIA NCT" that's when it hit me. These people were one of those infamous gangs that wanted NCT dead to claim their spot, money, fame and power. I look over my shoulder a bit to see the poor shaking Mr.Seojun looking very pale and confused. That's when I decided to step in. But before I did the man screamed one last thing that was absolutely brilliant... for me ;)

"THAT'S IT YOU OLD HAG I'M COUNTING DOWN FROM THREE AND IF YOU DON'T SPILL I'M JUST GOING TO HAVE TO SHOOT YOU" and right after that Mr.Seojun had said "I really don't know anything about them except that they're the biggest mafia in Seoul" in a bit of a small voice. That's when he started to count down "THREE.." once he yelled that I didn't hesitate to take my chances and I shot the two men nearest to me. Two of the 5 men that had stood there suddenly fell to the ground with blood spreading around. I hid for a second as I heard the men stare in shock and then began approaching the back of the store. The man counting stuttered before speaking. "W-WHOEVER SHOT THIS MAN COME OUT RIGHT THIS MOMENT AND FIGHT US WITHOUT HIDING" that's when I had gotten up from behind the shelf and shot two of the other men with both of my guns and paused for less than 6 seconds saying "two" as I stood there confidently and watched all of their facial expressions. Since there aren't really many girls in mafias anymore these days whenever a person walking by sees one they put on this facial expression-how do I describe it... it's basically like they have seen a ghost. I personally enjoy it but after they had made their facial expression they quickly snapped back to reality and the two men started to aim their guns at me. And then they pulled the trigger. But of course with all my past experience I knew exactly how to dodge them so I did. So I took the opportunity to play with them a bit until they had no more bullets in their guns so that I could shoot both of them, and as I had predicted they both ran out of bullets rather quick so I aimed my guns at them and shot them while again taking a short pause before saying "one". I looked at the last man standing with a rather intense cold stare because he held a gun to Mr.Seojun's temple saying "DRAW YOUR GUNS BEFORE I SHOOT" I can't let Mr.Seojun just die like this especially since I considered him a good friend so I gave in and pulled out a nearby chair, sat down throwing my guns on the floor as I thought to myself why is it that whenever there's a robbery the shooter always holds up a gun to the victim in the same place?why is it always the same scenario that plays over and over again? Seriously y'all are some basic untalented idiots. I sat down and studied him for a bit. While I was studying him I noticed he had a marriage ring on his ring finger and also just by looking at him dead in the eyes I could tell he was the stubborn type doesn't want kids. So I spoke out saying "let the man go and have a small talk with me" he chuckled before replying "and why should I listen to you? Is it because your a girl that has some decent aim? Or because you think you're smarter than me?" He started to laugh. I interrupted saying "because I do in fact have information to share about NCT." That's what shut the man up. He thought for a moment, then threw the elder to the side and pulled out another chair in front of me, and instead of aiming his gun at the elder he now has his gun aiming at me. "fine but if I find out that you're playing tricks with me then I'm gonna kill you"
I smirked at him and relaxed an arm on the chair. "So, why don't you tell me a little bit about yourself?" He seems like he doesn't want to talk about himself so I started to talk "well, since you don't want to talk I will-" he interrupted me saying "I don't care about you, all I need is the information." he did not just interrupt me when I'm trying to have a small talk. "Very well then, seeing as you don't care." I took my relaxed arm off of the chair.