38

"Why did you leave?" He almost choked on his food when I asked. "What?" "You could've at least told me! I was so worried about you! Always looking for you..." I pouted. "Aww stop making me feel guilty, I just wanted some time alone to think things through." "What things?" "...personal things that you don't need to know so just eat your food." I huffed before giving in.

"How come you didn't tell me about Riku? Like you literally cut all ties with me! I'm offended Yuto!" I crossed my arms. He shrugged "you're here talking to me now, so I don't see any problem" I threw my hands up frustrated. I sighed "can you just drop me off."

"Thanks for making her eat! But remember we're still enemies and this is a one time thing!" Haechan said when I walked inside. "Sure oh and Mei, it was nice hanging out with you again." He smiled at me but I didn't return it. I'm still mad about the whole situation. Just give me a few hours, days, years...I'll get over it. Just like I did with my family's death.

I went straight for the hospital wing, not wanting to rest. Being with my brother really made me think things out. And I've made a decision.

I sat in the chair while holding his hands even though he was unconscious. Trying my hardest to hold back tears I spoke. "I know you've barely seen me express my emotions towards you, but I just wanted you to know...I also love you. I love you too much to the point where it hurts seeing you like this. It feels like the bullet in you missed your heart because it's in mine. And if you don't wake up, it'll stay there forever, and that's really painful. You're the first person I've ever loved. And not in a toxic way, but in a real one. We were able to form a beautiful bond even if we have been fighting recently...you shouldn't have done this for me." I squeezed his hand a bit before continuing. "I care for you too much and because of that I need to stop. I need to distance myself from you... all of you. I need to let you live peacefully without me as a burden. I need to stop being myself in front of you."
——————————————————————————
AUTHORS NOTE: darn I wanted to write another chapter.

I got my blood taken today and my sister "accidentally" hits my arm. I SCREECHED-
En knee ways

Miko over here getting me in my feels

I iz in pain. Oh well