08

After what seemed like forever, we finally arrived at the HQ. The member went into the garage and parked the car. I got out of the car and felt a hand on my shoulder so I calmly turned around and saw that it was Mark. "Jungwoo will be showing you to your room. It's late so you might want to get some rest." I nodded and he pointed to a member with orange hair and said "that's Jungwoo." After he said that I responded saying "ok thanks" And walked over to Jungwoo. "You're new. Are you going to be apart of our group or are you just here to handle business with Taeyong?" He asked as I responded saying "well in my case...both" he nodded silently and opened the front door. "Ok welcome to the HQ." I looked around for a bit before whispering to myself saying yeah I'm definitely going to get lost for at least a few days but apparently not quietly enough because he had then said "you'll be fine" then he paused for a minute before continuing. "Alright I'm going to show you to your new room now. Follow me" and so I did. First he walked straight, then he took a right and after he took that right there was a flight of stairs and he went up the flight of stairs. When we reached the top he took a left and walked over to the third door on the right. "Here we are." He said before opening the door. I thanked Jungwoo and walked inside. "Oh and also Taeyong wanted me to tell you that we have a meeting tomorrow morning." I nodded and the last thing he said before leaving was "have a good night." I said "you too" and turned around looking at my new room. It looks really decent I thought to myself before opening my backpack taking some items out. I placed my laptop on the desk and the bomb and poison I never ended up using on a hidden corner of one of my drawers. After that I realized I had to get all my stuff from my apartment so I texted Taeyong saying I was going to go do that and all he replied with was "go with Renjun". Renjun? Who's Renjun? I asked him who that was and where to meet him. He just texted back saying in the garage. So I put my phone away and walked out of my room but stopped for a moment trying to remember how I even got up here in the first place.

After millions of years later I figured out how to get to the garage and when I finally arrived there, a guy standing in front of a car was on his phone. He must have heard me entered because he said "finally, what took you so long?" I assumed he was Renjun. "I just got here, I'm not going to know every single corner of this place like the palm of my hand that quick you know" he just rolled his eyes at me and said "get in and give me directions." So I did. Fifteen minutes later we were in front of my apartment so Renjun parked the car and we both got out and walked into my building. I unlocked my door and he asked me "wait how old are you?" And I simply replied saying "nineteen" he looked at me before asking "do you live alone?" And I was about to answer until he answered his own question saying "never mind you probably live with your family or a roommate. Should I be the one to explain to them about how you'll be hanging out with a mafia until they approve you as an official member?" I stared at the ground quietly before saying in a small voice "...I don't have a family, I live on my own." He stared at me confused. The truth is that I've been lying for three years about still living with my brother. There was a few minutes of silence however I broke it realizing it was late and I still didn't have my things. I opened the door "want to come in?" "Why not" I gestured for him to enter and so he did. He sat down on my couch and I walked into my room. I looked around my room and sighed. This was probably the last time I would ever be in here again, and that thought saddened me a little. Not for too long though as I shrugged off the thought walking over to my closet and opening it to get my suitcase out. I started taking out all of my stuff from everywhere and once my suitcase was full, I walked over to my closet again pulling out a big backpack. I was able to fit the rest of my items in my backpack so that was good. Most of my items (besides my clothes) were the same items from 6 years ago so not much to pack. After I had collected everything I took one last glance at my room after putting on my backpack, grabbing my suitcase handle and heading out of my room and into the living room where Renjun, had fallen asleep. Did I really take that long? All of my important things were all in my room so the only thing left to do was to send the email I had prepared in advance letting the building company know that I was no longer going to live there and that I would leave my key at the front desk. I woke up Renjun saying "I'm done, let's go so you can get some rest." He then woke up so we walked out of the apartment, and I left my key on the front desk like I said I would. "I'll drive, you seem exhausted." He nodded and sat in the passenger seat. I put my stuff in the backseat and closed the door turning on the engine as I pushed the pedal and began driving to the HQ with my gps on leading the way.

Once I parked in the garage I woke Renjun up again saying "we're here get up" and unbuckled my seatbelt, opening the door and gathering my things. I walked inside and turned to Renjun once more saying "goodnight" and then continued to walk to my new bedroom. I placed my suitcase and backpack down and took off my shoes. I was too tired to unpack right now so I'll just do it tomorrow. I closed my door and tucked myself in bed falling asleep fast out of exhaustion.

—————————————————————

AUTHORS NOTE: school is tiring. I want to go to sleep and wake up years later to recover from all the hours of sleep I've lost. Anyway here's part 08, and I hope you enjoyed reading:)