33

I had finally managed to shut my eyes close and the moment I do my phone vibrates. Why is he texting me this late? I sighed and got out of bed, changing into a new pair of clothes and making my way to the meeting room. "Why do you wake me up at this hour?" It was only 2am but I felt exhausted.

"You look like hell" "Lucas I will take your ass to hell within a blink of an eye" I grinned mischievously as he gulped and looked away. "What's the purpose of this meeting anyway?" "It's not like you have anything better to do" "of course I do! I could be doing plenty of things right now" Haechan rolled his eyes at me "right but you're going to sit here and listen to what I have to say- trust me it's interesting" Taeyong walked in the room holding a lot of things. I groaned but adjusted my seat anyway to hear what he had to say.

"Alright people listen up! We've got a new dilemma on our hands, and we must fix it as soon as we can" he placed his stuff on the table and searched for a packet, before flipping to a specific page and clearing his throat. "Because Miko found out the mafia we're dealing with, we were able to find more information." He read aloud some details of the group. Nothing new so I started to zone out. My eyes started to close until he said something. "We have a lead for their leader actually" I opened my eyes completely listening intently to what he had to say. "We believe he is from Japan... and that he's following in his father's footsteps" everyone was looking at me including Taeyong meanwhile I stared at the table thinking of who it could be.

"Do you happen to know anything about his father? Such as his name, or what he specialized in?" I asked him not looking up. "We couldn't find either of their names but luckily we were able to contact a friend in Japan and he was able to tell us what he was known for." He paused and picked up a different file, reading it through before continuing.

"He is known to be ruthless, he doesn't spare anyone at all, many people seem to know him over in Japan, and Blades are his specialty...they say his name starts with a T but no one has the guts to say it aloud." He finished off his sentence and all I could do was come to quick conclusions. Most of them was just me hoping it isn't who I think it is though. However the truth isn't always pretty so I sighed before speaking.

"It's Takashi. Takashi Yamato Adachi, my father" I swallowed down the unknown lump in my throat. I didn't want to think of him because all it did was bring back memories. "No wonder she's so scary" Hendery said chuckling afterwards. Some chuckled along with him while others just averted their gaze elsewhere. "Glad you think so too, because I was thinking the same thing but I didn't just want to jump to conclusions." I sat there in silence my eyes never once looking up from the table. Why would he do it? Why would he join a mafia and not notify me of it? It just doesn't add up in my mind. "What's the mission?" He sighed looking at my state. I tried not to seem upset but I know I'm failing miserably. At least I'm not crying though, that would be worse. "We need to go and invade their HQ...they're in huge debt and the price is their lives." I choked down my tears before softly speaking. "I know" everyone seemed to pity me at this point, but I didn't want it so I stuffed my emotions deep down inside of me and stood up. "We better get going then" I said completely emotionless.
—————————————————————
AUTHORS NOTE: stuff is about to go down in the next chapter 😆😉😏🤔🤫

Also what do you guys think of nct q? I'm actually thinking of making a nct 22nd member book after this one

Also what do you guys think of nct q? I'm actually thinking of making a nct 22nd member book after this one. Thoughts??