21

"I'm not sure I'm allowed to tell you that-" "please!" I begged the man seated in front of three computers. "Listen you don't need to know the background story just get the job done!" I was starting to get impatient with him. "What do I have to do to get you to give me some information?" He was actually thinking about it- To be honest I was just about to give up and leave. He sighed before continuing. "You have to watch this new movie that came out last week with me" I was expecting something totally different like "I'm not giving you anything" or "leave before I get mad" probably since that was the usual response in situations like this. "A movie?" "Yes a movie, no one else wants to watch it with me!" I blankly stared at him for a moment but then shrugged and said "deal"

He sure is a fast typer. "How many keyboards have you broken?" I asked him with curiosity. "A decent amount" "numerically" he stopped typing for a second and said "about 17" I chuckled and he continued to type. "Yah stop teasing me!"

After a short while he stopped typing again but this time he had found information from the principal. "His name is Hajoon Park he is forty-eight years old, and he is not married or in any type of relationship with anyone-" "I don't mean to rudely cut you off but I was wondering if you could find crucial information, you know like why Taeyong wants him dead." He rolled his eyes and sighed. "Why do you need to know this so badly? Taeyong didn't even give you any order indicating for you to do this" "I know he didn't but can you just try and trust me on this? I know what I'm doing"  he shook his head. "Hajoon is a bad man. He is the principal of a girl only school so that he can have more opportunities to do things to the students who attend there. He has been doing so since he first became the principal there which was twenty-five years ago." I frowned "that's terrible" I paused and then spoke again "but why would Taeyong care? I mean you guys are recognized as the most popular mafia in Seoul, so why would little things like these matter?" He rubbed the back of his neck and said "because one of the girls he did things to was Taeyong's sister"

"Wait what? When was this" "years ago, but she always kept quiet about it. Taeyong knew something was wrong but couldn't figure it out. She was never the same. He finally got in contact with her a week ago and received the full story from his sister herself. Taeyong was so furious he wanted to find Hajoon and kill him as soon as possible, however we had a mission and that mission was the same one you appeared in. After a day or two he decided you would be best to send on the mission since you're a girl and you would be able to have the easiest access to him, and well here we are now" I nodded understandingly. "Thanks..." "Taeil" "right. Goodnight" "goodnight" and with that I left.

It's kinda late now... I should probably go to sleep since I'm going to need some rest for my brain to function properly. I slipped myself into my bed sheets and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of an alarm. Someone had probably set it up for me which was thoughtful but an alarm clock is definitely not my favorite thing to hear in the morning. I sat up in my bed and noticed a school uniform at the foot of my bed. I sighed. I thought I was never going to have to wear this shit again. First grade was crap even though I was barley there. I can already imagine how much worse the years would have been as each one passed by. I groaned and got up from bed.
—————————————————————-—————————
AUTHORS NOTE: this chapter is short because the next one is going to be longer. See, I didn't want to leave you on a cliffhanger so I decided to end this chapter right here. But anyway I hope you enjoy reading and stay tuned for part 22

 But anyway I hope you enjoy reading and stay tuned for part 22