I walked straight out of the store and got into the car almost immediately. I started the engine and drove as fast as I could. 
———————————————————————————————
                                          Yuta POV:

"Don't go to anyone else when you have nightmares" I told her. "Ok" and shortly after she hugged me. I started blushing but she didn't notice. I like how she feels safe with me. It's a really comforting feeling.

I woke up and she wasn't there anymore so I assumed she had left to go eat or do something. I washed up and walked outside. She looked so peaceful watching the sky. I couldn't help but just stare for a little. I chatted with her for a bit until she left. I wanted to talk with her more but it's fine. I continued to watch the sky.
——————————————————————————————
I burst through the front door and was heading to my room to get supplies until Haechan stopped me. "Whoa what're you so mad about?" "Now is not the time" I said coldly and continued walking. "There's a meeting in two minutes you know" I stopped walking and rolled my eyes. I walked towards the meeting room and sat down. This better be quick. The other members could definitely tell I was in a bad mood because they all just stayed silent instead of talking to me or teasing me. Well everyone except for Doyoung and Johnny. "What's her problem" "I know right she seems so mad" "I can hear you I said while glaring at both of them. That shut them up. Taeyong walked in and started the meeting almost immediately. Even if his lecture was shorter than usual, I just can't focus. Not while knowing who took Mr. Seojun's life and not doing anything about it. My thoughts were interrupted however by Taeyong. "Is something wrong Kimiko?" "It's nothing, please continue" the entire room was quiet until Taeyong proceeded with his lecture.

"This meeting is being held today for the reason being that another mafia has found out about Kimiko and is now onto her." That brought me back to reality. "If I may ask, what's the name of this group?"

I knew it. After this meeting I'm going to their HQ and burning down the place with all of them inside. "Why do you know them" "I'm afraid so" he continued. "Since they're on to us more than before we have no other choice but to take them out. Ten you may proceed to explain the plan.

"Alright since Miko is the one they are after I think we should use her as bait and make her stay near their HQ. They'll take one look at her and take her to their leader so when they do Miko will send me the signal and I will notify everyone on when they should enter. And well I'm pretty sure you guys know the rest, don't kill unless necessary and follow along with the plan" everyone nodded while Taeyong said "alright then let's get to work" and so everyone got up and left.

I put my shoulder holster on along with a jacket and extra bullets. I also managed to smuggle a knife with me. I walked out of my room still in a bad mood. I walked downstairs and saw most members there. "Are you sure you're okay?" It was Mark. "They killed the only family I had left. Of course I'm not okay" everyone was looking at me now. I sighed and waited for the last few members to arrive to go inside my designated car.

I didn't speak the whole car ride so it was silent. Once we made it to our destination I put my in ear in and got out of the vehicle. I stood outside the door and knocked. "What do you want-" the big man at the door asked but then stopped himself to inform another member. "So whatever a new member isn't going to change the fact that NCT is bigger and better than us. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if they came along with her right now to burn this place down. Who is that guy? He made me think a little. "He's right you know" some other guy spoke. "They aren't and I'm not a member. Another one that was seated across the room spoke up asking "how can we be so sure you aren't lying?" I pulled down my shirt to reveal my tattoo only. I don't belong to NCT I'm just around for business. "So you here to talk with our boss?" "Just for a little, I won't be too long" the man at the door gestured for me to enter so I did and pressed the button on my in ear and told Ten a quick silent "I'm here."

Not long after about seven other guys entered with their weapons. I quickly knocked out the man who had led me to their leader's office and went back downstairs where the other members were. Some were just waiting around and a few others aiming their weapons at some guys. "What do you guys want from us" "why do you need to know. Last time I checked you aren't the leader" I smiled coldly at him and asked "where's Taeyong" Jungwoo was about to answer until he was interrupted by one of the guys. "Wait what if you guys took us in" I pierced my eyes through is soul when other guy chimes in. "Yeah we won't try to run. To be honest we were trying to leave this mafia for a while now" I rolled my eyes and told Jungwoo to keep all five of them there for now. I went back upstairs and noticed the office door was open. I secretly peaked through the door and saw nothing so I walked inside. I heard footsteps coming closer so I looked around the room for a corner and once I found one I hid there. Soon enough he came in so I took the chance and aimed my gun at him. "Drop your weapons" he looked at me and laughed. "So it's you who decided to pay a visit" "drop your weapons" I said slower in a more irritated voice. He pulled out his pistol and threw it on the floor. "Where is he" "who" "you know exactly who the hell i'm talking about" I didn't notice that a few of the NCT members were standing behind with their weapons. "I don't fucking know who you're talking about" "WHERE THE FUCK IS SEOJUN" I raised my voice at him. He chuckled. "So that's what this is about" I was starting to get impatient so I loaded my gun and placed my finger on the trigger. "Don't worry about him, he's at peace now" he bursted our in laughter. I walked up to him and punched him across the face hard enough to make him fall. "You know for a short girl you sure can punch hard" he laughed. "When did you do it" "a few days back. Sorry sweetheart but you're a little too late." I squished my foot on top of his stomach with force and aimed my gun at his forehead. "You know killing me won't bring him back" "yeah but at least stupid motherfuckers like you can go to hell" and after I said that I pulled the trigger.

"Who's Seojun" it was Doyoung asking. "No one you need to know" I paused. "Besides he's dead now so it's not like you'd ever get the chance to meet him" I'm guessing I was scaring him because after I paused he couldn't seem to look me in the eye. I walked out and headed downstairs angrier at myself then ever.

"What happened" Haechan asked. I was still mad so I ignored him and walked over to one of the guys they kept there. "How long have you fuckers been stalking me" "we haven't it was our leader and the guy over there they knocked out" "that wasn't the question I asked" I looked at him irritated. "Almost two weeks now" "did you all honestly think I was stupid and wouldn't come here to kill you" he averted his gaze "like I said wasn't us" I rolled my eyes at him. "Let's go. Oh and take these guys with you, we are gonna have some fun with them once we get home.
——————————————————————————————
AUTHORS NOTE: I was going to keep writing but I was stating to write too much and there's a lot that's going to happen next so I decided to end this chapter here. Hope you enjoyed reading :)

 Hope you enjoyed reading :)