24

"Would now be a good time?" I smiled before saying yes. "Great" he didn't hesitate to drag me by my wrist to his workspace where all the screens were and pulled up a chair patting it gesturing for me to sit down. Once he set up the movie he pressed play. "So what movie is this?" He smiled at the screen and said "watch" what we both failed to notice however was people watching us from a distance.
———————————————————————————————
                                             Yuta POV:

I was about to walk up to Kimiko and tell her she did a great job... as always, but when I got around the corner I couldn't help but hear the conversation she was having with Taeil.

"so about that movie... would now be a good time?" What? A movie? Is he... asking her out? He better not be. I didn't notice the fist I formed in my hand until Winwin walked up to me. "Woah there are you okay? What are you so mad about?" He said while looking at my hand. I relaxed me hand and said "it's nothing" but Winwin wasn't buying it. "Well it definitely seems like something..." he tried to peak around the corner but I stopped him and said "you know what I'm tired so I'm just going to head off to bed-you should do the same don't you think?" He stared at me curiously. "It's still early, and why would I be so tired? I didn't do much today" damn it Winwin. "Well-" he tried to peak around the corner again this time successfully, but luckily they were already gone. I sighed but I'm not really sure if it's because I'm relieved or saddened. "Come on we're going to my workspace and talking it over with some tea." I didn't really move not knowing what to do so he snapped his fingers in front of my face and said "now." I walked behind him trying to feel something that wasn't confusion.

I sat on one of his cushions that was in front of a small table as he made tea. Once he finished he poured the steaming liquid inside two cups and took a seat for himself. "Now tell me, what's been bothering you?" I sighed looking at the ground and began to talk.

"It's so weird, ever since Miko got here I've been feeling different. At first I was terrified of her but then I saw her crying and my heart softened. Then I wasn't scared of her and would get happy whenever I was even just near her, you know like when you've made a new friend you know will accept you no matter what. However earlier I was going to congratulate her but I saw that Taeil was asking her to watch some movie with her... it sounded like a date and something inside me was triggered. But the thing is I'm not sure why or what it is" he nodded.

while I was talking and then took a sip of his tea while smiling widely. "I think I know what you're feeling, but I want you to figure that out on your own. What I can tell you is that this feeling is a good one and by the way you talk to me about it, it's probably your first time having this feeling." He took another sip of his drink and so did I.

"But why would you be scared of her?" He asked me so I decided to tell him about her and her past because I trust Winwin enough to know he won't tell anyone else. "I was wondering why she was so experienced all of a sudden. I guess she just was all along" "yeah but I mean she is a good human being, and not a monster like everyone assumed she is."

What could it be? "Do you really think Miko would be dating someone that quickly? I mean she grew up without dating anyone so I think it's not like her" "you know, you could just be misunderstanding the situation and he just wanted to hang out with her as friends to congratulate her on her first mission" I hadn't thought of that. "Well why would he do that?" "I'm not so sure. Maybe it's because he sees the good in her, or because she seems a bit lonely at times" he took another sip of his tea. "I mean if I had no family or friends left I'm pretty sure I'd be feeling lonely all the time"  he shrugged while I drank some more of the tea he made. "Do you want to go see what they're up to?" That made me spit out some of my tea. "Was it necessary for you to spit it out?" He got up and grabbed a cloth to clean it up "I'm sorry your suggestion just startled me" "it's fine. We should go see though, that way you can feel more at ease knowing that nothing is happening in between them." "How do you know that?" "I don't know but I don't think Taeil is the type of guy to start dating girls that easily" "I guess you're right." 

*time skip: they are now outside of Taeil's door watching the two*

We both just quietly watched them and thankfully they did just seem to be hanging out as friends. I sighed in relief and then Winwin knocked on his door. "Winwin what're you doing?" I asked him. "You'll see" was all that he said. "You can come in" It was Taeil speaking. Winwin opened the door and gestured for me to enter. Miko seemed too interested in the movie playing to notice us enter. "Hey guys what's up" "nothing much just bored, can we watch the movie with you guys? I mean unless it's a date, then we can just leave you two alone" that caught Miko off guard. Taeil chuckled before saying "you guys can stay, it's not a date" Miko nodded and then turned back to the screen. We pulled up two chairs and sat down. I sat in the one next to Miko and greeted her. "I didn't get a chance to tell you earlier so I'll tell you now. You did a really good job on the mission today. I'm sure Taeyong is proud"
——————————————————————————————
I'm not sure why but him saying that saddened me a little. I shook off the feeling and responded saying "thanks Yuta" after all it's the only thing I managed to say. "So what movie is this?" Winwin asked Taeil to start a conversation with him.

*Time skip: movie ended*

"That was a really good movie!" Winwin said while Taeil smiled satisfied. "Yeah I haven't seen a movie in the longest time ever, and this one was really good" I said happily. Yuta smiled. "Well it's getting late so I'm going to go now. Thanks for inviting me Taeil. Goodnight guys" I said getting up from my chair and putting it back to where it was before. "No problem! Have a good night" Taeil said smiling at me so I smiled back. "Goodnight Miko" Winwin said also getting up from his chair to stretch. Yuta said "sleep well" and with that I waved at them and left.
——————————————————————————————
AUTHORS NOTE: this week is just starting and I already feel exhausted lol. I hope you enjoyed reading!!!!!

 I hope you enjoyed reading!!!!!