43

"So what's going on?" I inhaled deeply. "So basically my dead boyfriend who's not actually dead came back and I don't know what to do because now I'm stuck in this love triangle with him and Yuta and as you saw Yuta didn't seem to like Tatsuo and he won't talk to me and Tatsuo has been texting me but I don't feel like responding and I don't know who to pick and how to reject the other one or if I should just drop them both but that's the option I've been trying to avoid and I'm just really confused and don't know what to do." I huffed harshly. "Uh-" "can you please help me out Taeyong" "I mean- do you still miss Tatsuo?" "Yes" "okay, do you have any feeling towards Yuta?" "Yes" he sighed. "God out of all people you had to be stuck in this- look I think you should just let your heart decide. After some time things will seem clear and then you'll know what to do. But for now that's all the advice I can give you and I have some work to do so if you don't mind leaving that would be great." I sighed in frustration and got up leaving the room. "Don't worry Miko" I wish it was that easy!

"Yuta-" "don't you have better things to do like text your boyfriend!" I frowned. "Come on! Don't be like that! Let me explain at least!" He rolled his eyes "fine."

"So he's not your boyfriend" "..." he tsked. "Don't be mad at me! I didn't know he was looking for me" "unless you break up with him, I can't talk to you." "WHY NOT?!?!" He looked away. "What are you jealous?!?" "What? Jealous? Me? Oh hunny you are soooo wrong!" He crossed his arms. "Fine if you're gonna act like this then I guess I'm not going to talk to you either!" I left angrily.

Next day

*ring ring* UHHHHH!!!!!! DAMNIT TATSUO WHY DO YOU KEEP TEXTING ME NONSTOP!" "Good morning to you to Mei, I hope you slept well. I was thinking if you aren't busy today-" "YES! YES I AM BUSY NOW I GOTTA GO SAYONARA" I hung up. All of this is stressing me out. I slammed my head down on the desk. "How long have you been out there?" "A while" Mark responded. "What's up?" "The ceiling." He chuckled and sat down at the foot of the bed. "Boy problems?" I hummed in response. "Wanna hang out? You still owe me watermelon from that last time anyway." I slightly smirked. "Oh yeah, you're right."
——————————————————————————
AUTHORS NOTE: tee hee I never forgot lol

" ——————————————————————————AUTHORS NOTE: tee hee I never forgot lol