05

Taeyong POV:

I chose 127 to go on this mission, however when I read the texts this random person had sent, I didn't necessarily know what I should do. I turned to my second in command Mark and showed him the texts. After he read them he just looked at me not knowing what we should do. I then decided we should just do as told, since we need some information from in there and also need their money. I thought about that before speaking. "We need to do it. There's no other way and besides, after the other members are done gathering the important stuff we need I can just kill this person." He agreed with me and I got the other members attention. "New plan." I said before explaining to everyone what we were now going to do. I was standing outside on the front door while the other members were all split up into different floors. I waited for Johnny to open the door. After he let me in I proceeded to check around each end of the first floor. But didn't find anything except for a few dead bodies on the floor covered in blood, so I started to walk up the first flight of stairs. There was two dead bodies laying at the top of the stairs, and they looked like tough bodyguards. I continued walking around the second floor only to be informed by Taeil that there was nothing on this floor either. I sighed.

—————————————————————

                            Mark POV: 

I went inside of one of the rooms window and began looking around the room. I found a backpack, a safe, and what seemed like seven people trying to have a meeting on how they were going to attack us, but were interrupted and now laying on the floor dead. I pressed the button on my in ear piece telling Taeyong I had found something on the third floor, but was cut off halfway through my sentence by someone who had knocked me out.

—————————————————————

                              Miko POV: 

Someone had finally entered the room so I slightly peaked around the corner but instead of finding Taeyong, their leader I saw some other guy. I peaked from time to time watching him as he searched around the room, and after he had found a few items including my backpack he pressed the button on his ear piece so I quietly snuck behind him, tapped on his shoulder and as he turned around, I knocked him out with my gun. After he had fallen down I pulled out a chair and pulled out some rope I had found in one of their two closets in the room. I dragged him towards the chair and started to pick him up and placed him in the chair, tying him down. I waited for Taeyong to arrive, and soon enough he had entered the room. I placed my gun to the side of his head as I said "I wouldn't pull the trigger if I were you." I paused before saying "that is, unless you want to loose another member." He stood there, not wanting to put his gun down but eventually threw his gun on the floor.

—————————————————————

AUTHORS NOTE:
Hello again fellow readers, I might upload the next part later but for now I bring to you part 05. I hope you enjoyed reading.