04

The time is now currently 7:28 and I am hiding behind a small bush next to one of the first floor windows. I was surprised to see the man I had shot earlier still in the same spot and had guessed his members hadn't noticed. I would peak every now and then to see who had entered or left, and how many people was in the room. Two more minutes and I can enter. I look up once more seeing four men in the room. Ok we're starting off easy, that's good. I pull out the map I had printed and looked over everything I was going to do. 40 seconds before I have to go in. I put away the map and begin to quietly but effectively hijack the window. After I'm done I pull out my two guns from my shoulder holster and countdown the last five seconds. Five...four...three...two...ONE I took the safety off my guns and snuck in through the now opened window and once I was standing I put my fingers on the trigger and shot the first two men, causing the other two men to turn around, pull out there guns and aim at me but while they were pulling out their guns I shot them and watched as they fell on the floor. I then checked around every corner of the room making sure that was everyone and since it was I began heading for the stairs. After my first flight of stairs I see two talking bodyguards standing at the top of the stairs so I secretly snuck behind and shot them. I continued on my way to the first room on the second floor, but didn't see much outside of the door so I lifted my foot, kicking open the door as I lifted my guns. Empty, so I walk into the second room and see three men in the room so I kicked open the door and shot two of them as the third guy pulled the trigger on his gun aiming at me until I ducked down quicker than the bullet and shot him without hesitation. I leave the second room and walk over to the third kicking the door open. Also empty, so I once again checked every corner of the room and left after seeing nothing. I started walking up the steps when again I see two bodyguards at the top so I quickly took the shot before they could notice and went up the stairs. Last floor I thought to myself before going up to the first room. This time instead of kicking I just opened the door and killed the only person in there. I moved on to the farthest room and went in. There was two men in there so I quickly shot them and left to the second to last room. Damn these people barely have members. I paused and pulled out some more bullets putting them inside my guns. After I opened the door I saw six men in the room all gathered around a table seated and I'm pretty sure they were going over their plan on how to attack NCT but I interrupted and shot four of them. While I shot the last two, I didn't notice someone behind me getting ready to throw a knife at me, but luckily I had turned around just in time to notice a girl older than me, coming at me trying to stab me. I reacted quickly though and dodged her knife, then punched her hard in the face and kicked her in her stomach to make her fall. After she had fallen she was about to get up again but didn't because I shot her before she could get the chance. She looked towards the right side of her chest and put her hands trying to stop the blood from running and I didn't want her getting up again so I shot her again but this time in her head. She fell back and laid there motionless as she had stopped breathing. I sighed and left the room to check the last one, but went back to the same room after finding the last one empty. I looked around for information and money. After a bit of searching I had found their computer and hacked it loading the important things into my USB drive. Then I put my drive back into my backpack and began looking around for a safe or something of the sort. A while later I had found a safe except it ended up being in another room and I realized I had no code. I started to think of ways to open the safe. But nothing came to my mind so I started thinking of what the code could be. Then a light bulb lit up in my head as I started to put in what I thought could be the code. The mansion number. It was random, and it might be wrong since it's just a lucky guess, but it is four numbers and from the information I've found of them, they sure do take a lot of pride over their money. So I put in the four number combination 2048. Here goes nothing I thought before trying to open it. Hell yeah, it opened. I took a look inside and saw all their money and precious values inside. It was a lot so I decided to wait for NCT to come and take it. I opened up my backpack again taking out my phone. I also took out my notebook and typed in a number I had saved for this. I checked the time, it was 7:45. Fifteen more minutes to wait, so I pulled out a chair and sat down.

—————————————————————
                          Taeyong POV

"We should be there in three minutes." Mark said checking the time. "Sounds good" I responded back. Just then I had gotten a text message from an unknown number. I was about to ignore it until I had gotten another notification from the same number. I groaned as I unlocked my phone and looked at my messages to see who it is that keeps texting me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unknown: I want to negotiate with you. I have already completed the mission  you and your members were supposed to handle, so now I am giving you a choice.

Unknown: You can either let me be apart of your mafia, or I will just have to claim my spot in the group. Once you receive this, you have 5  minutes to find me and tell me your answer. I'll be waiting.

—————————————————————

AUTHORS NOTE: it's really late for me right now but I felt the need to upload at least something so here is part 04, hope you enjoyed it.