11

I got up from my seat and walked to the board, taking the marker he had in his hand. I scanned the map for a bit. Every other window was labeled as "locked" so that wasn't an option. Then it clicked. I erased his arrows and drew new a one. I drew it where the rectangle was labeled garage and changed where he had first labeled enter here into leave here. I then turned and started to speak. "So here's the new plan-" I was cut off by Ten "wait why the garage? It's locked? How do you plan on getting in from there?" "I was actually about to get to that." He seemed a bit impatient and I was Also starting to so I continued saying "garages are one of the most easiest things to break into, so dream wouldn't have a problem with breaking into this one. They do know how to break into a garage right?" I looked at Taeyong as he nodded so I continued saying "After dream is done with the usual procedures they can set the bombs up and leave from the window they were originally supposed to enter through." "Okay but you do realize there's people in there right?" Mark had asked me "and? When is there not?" "So you expect dream to just kill everyone there even if they aren't apart of the gang?" "Of course not, that would make people think we don't know what we're doing. They can just try to get information from them and if they refuse or try to attack a member, then they can kill them. Wouldn't that be smarter?" He mumbled "I guess so." Taeyong got up from the chair he was sitting in and said "well then since you are on trial I'll give you the opportunity to go with them." "What time do you want us back?" "As soon as you can get the job done. Now, it's currently 12:16 so you guys should grab your supplies and head out. You'll start your mission at 1:00. Good luck." After he finished everyone stayed in the room except for a few that I had assumed were dream so I headed out the room following. I was about to head off to my room to grab my supplies until someone grabbed me by the shoulder turning me around and said "hold on for a minute, we'd like to introduce ourselves before the mission so that you know your partners in crime" he winked at me. "I'm Jaemin and this is Renjun, Jeno, Haechan, Jisung, Chenle and Mark." He pointed at each member while saying their names. "Nice to meet you" I said and they smiled back. "So now that you know us, let's start packing." Mark had spoken. I nodded and started walking towards my room but again was stopped, this time by Chenle. "Where are you going the stuff we need is this way" he said pointing to his right. "Oh yeah I forgot to mention when I said I wanted to go get my belongings from home I meant my own private supplies." He just looked at me a bit confused but carried on anyway. When I finally made it to my room I started gathering stuff like my special poison spray, guns, bullets, and a crowbar. I put my shoes on along with my shoulder and leg holsters, then left my room.

Everyone was downstairs waiting on me so when I got there they started heading out the door and I followed. We got into the black mini van and Mark drove off to our destination.

————————————————————————

                              AUTHORS NOTE:
Hey guys, sorry it took me some time to upload part 11, this chapter is very short since my schedule has been very tight lately so I haven't had much time to write or edit. I hope you all understand and will be patient with me for the next few parts. Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed.