17

Johnny and Haechan were in the back talking while I drove to the store. Once the store was in front, I parked the car and said "you guys can stay here since I'll be in there for a while". Johnny asked "why so long? What are you going to be doing in there" "just visiting a friend" I said while opening the door. "Why can't we come? I want to meet this friend of yours" Haechan spoke. "No, stay in here" I said while giving them both a stern look before closing the door. I walked in and saw Mr.Seojun at the counter working.

"Mr.Seojun?" I asked and he looked over to my direction and smiled. "Miko! I haven't seen you since that incident the other day. How are you?" I smiled back at him as I answered "I've been good, what about you?" "Well as usual. "You've been busy?" He asked me. "Kinda" I said not knowing what else to say. "I'm pretty sure that was a yes or no type of question but I'll take it". I braced myself for his reaction to the next part. He's going to be so disappointed in me... I'm sorry Mr.Seojun. "I mean I guess I am since I joined a mafia-" I was slightly cut off my his sigh. "Miko what did I tell you about joining mafias? This isn't going to do you any good!" He said in almost a normal tone. "I know I know, but you already know how I feel about disobeying my father's orders." A small silence came and I couldn't help but feel sad about not telling Mr.Seojun sooner. "...I'm sorry. You don't have to forgive me." "Even if I still don't fully understand how you feel in this situation I'll still be here for you if you need advice." "Thank you" he smiled again and I smiled too.

"So, what's it like in this mafia" he asked me. "It's actually really decent. I have a lot of freedom and the others have been nice to me since I first arrived-" "wait so you're so called friend is the convenience store owner?" Haechan spoke not too far behind me and Johnny nudged his shoulder. "Hello! I'm Mr.Seojun" he said kindly to them as Johnny waved to him. I sighed before speaking. "What are you guys doing in here" I glared at them while talking. "One- you never said we couldn't come in and buy a few drinks and snacks and two you aren't our boss to be taking orders from" I glared at him more than I was before and said "I don't care! It's not called taking orders it's called respecting what I choose to do" and gave him an intimidating stare clearly pissed. He averted his gaze from me and then  Johnny spoke saying "look we just wanted to see your friend and say hi that's all there is to it" I'm still mad but I should probably calm down a little since Mr.Seojun only allows "kindness towards others" in his store. "Come on Miko it's fine! And besides they seem like very decent guys." Mr.Seojun said as my glare never left towards their direction. "My name's Haechan and his is Johnny" he spoke clearly trying to avoid my stare. "Wow he's so tall! You guys are very good looking too!" Mr.Seojun was complimenting them.
*time skip*
I'm driving back to the HQ still kinda mad about the rude interruption but thankfully my anger was calming down. They were both in the back again talking about how nice Mr.Seojun is. He is nice and also caring.

We made it to the HQ and I was parking the car when Johnny said "look we're sorry... right Haechan" he said nudging him on his arm with his elbow. "Right, sorry" he paused before continuing. "But then again I'm not really sorr-I'm sorry" he interrupted himself when he looked at me and saw that I was glaring again. I sighed before saying "next time just don't interrupt so rudely like that ok?" I said calming myself down. Johnny nodded saying "okay" while Haechan on the other hand just looked confused. "Wait so that was the whole big deal??? All because I interrupted your conversation?" "Rudely interrupted" I said "what can I say I can get easily upset if you're rude towards me or my family..." I started to miss my family a little so I just sighed and said "well I'm going to go now" I left. Maybe I should tell Taeyong about me. I mean what harm could he cause me? I've always been careful about who to give my information to and he seems like he's not a bad person so why not? I decided to find him.

I knocked on his door twice before entering "Taeyong?" I asked for him and saw him at his desk working on his computer. Without looking up he said "you're back" "yes I actually wanted to talk to you" "what about?" "Everything."
———————————————————————————————
AUTHORS NOTE: I feel like this chapter is short but I don't really keep track of things... hope you enjoyed reading!!!

 hope you enjoyed reading!!!