41

"Let her go" "you should get out of here if you know what's good for you boy" "okay but can someone tell me what the hell is going on?" Shona punched me in the stomach. Oof. Tatsuo walked over to me and pulled something from his free hand. "Sorry Mei, it'll all be over soon." And then he injected a needle in my arm.

Time skip: ???

Why do my abs hurt?

Why do I feel dizzy?

But most importantly... WHERE AM I??? EVERYONE KEEPS TAKING ME TO THESE RANDOM SKETCHY PLACES LIKE WHAT THE HECK!!!!

I sat up. I was in a bed... and it seemed like the sun was starting to rise. "Oh you're awake." Tatsuo sat on the edge of the bed. "What happened?" "Well... Shona survived so all these years he's been gathering up men and trying to locate you to kidnap, torture, and then kill you. In the meantime I've also been trying to locate you. I figured out Shona was going to kidnap you after a few days of spying so I came up with the plan to trick him and kill him." I blinked. That was a lot of information in the spam of about two minutes. "So what have you been up to?" "Oh well you know, usual business... and I joined another mafia. Not sure if you recognize them- they go by nct." He narrowed his eyes. "They haven't done anything to you...right?" "What? Oh no! Of course not! They're cool! You should really meet them!" He averted his eyes sighing. "I've really missed you. You know"
——————————————————————————
Meanwhile at the HQ...

       Taeyong POV

"DAMNIT TAEIL WHY CAN'T YOI TRACK HER!" I'm getting really irritated because I can't find my daughter! I don't know where she is or who she's with. My anxiety has gone through the roof. I'm worried they'll do something to her. NO. THAT CANNOT. HAPPEN. I frowned after yelling. "COME ON PEOPLE WORK FASTER!"
——————————————————————————
         Yuta POV

Where could she be? I've been really worried about her and it sucks that I can't do anything about it. I miss her. *ring ring* Taeyong frantically picked up the call. The whole room fell silent. Could it be her? "What do you want? I'll give you anything but don't hurt Kimiko-" he paused.
——————————————————————————-
         Taeyong POV

"Kimiko?" All eyes were on me now. "Taeyong I'll be back at the HQ soon. Everything's fine." I felt all the weight of the world lift off my shoulders. I sighed relieved. "Okay"
——————————————————————————
I knocked on the door waiting for someone to let me in. Well me and Tatsuo in. He tagged along to meet the guys. I do kind of feel nervous though.
Mark opened the door and let me in. "Omg Kimiko! We were all worried about you! Where have you been? ...and who's this?" "That's Tatsuo." Tatsuo bowed and Mark let both of us in. "KIMIKO?!?!" Taeyong dashed towards me. Kinda confused in his change of character not gonna lie. "DON'T EVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT AGAIN! YOU SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME! I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU!" "T-Taeyong-you're hugging-g me too t-tightly-" "oh right sorry!" I smiled. "Who's this guy?" "Yuta um yeah so like about that" why am I so nervous? They're more stricter than my father about this. "I'm Hayashiba Tatsuo. Miko's boyfriend. It's nice to meet you all." He bowed. My eyes widened. Death take me away. Like right now.
——————————————————————————
AUTHORS NOTE: I-

Did he just- omg

Edit: wow I thought this was up but then I see it's saved as a draft smh