19

"Or was that not the plan?" He asked me curiously. "It was at first, but I knew it couldn't stay that way forever." He nodded before asking "how come?" I lowered my shirt only to reveal my tattoo that was under my collar bone while saying "because I made an oath and now I must be faithful to it until the day I die." He nodded and stayed silent for a moment. "Where's your brother?" He finally spoke. "I'm asking myself the same question" I sighed. "So he just disappeared out of nowhere" he said it more like a statement rather than a question. "I'm not so sure yet." It was the truth. No matter how hard I tried I still couldn't find anything. "Very well then" he continued. "You may leave" I nodded and stood up from my chair walking towards the door. "But before you do" I turned around to face him and saw him walk closer to me. "What would you do if I told you that I have your brother held captive?" He was trying to look intimidating again. I gave him a very cold glare while saying "that's not possible since you didn't even know who I was or where I came from in the first place." He adverted his gaze slightly to the floor seeming annoyed with himself. Then he asked the question that had seem to be bothering him. "Why aren't you intimidated by me?" I smirked at him before saying "it doesn't come that easily when you were practically raised by the devil himself" and with that I proceeded to walk towards the door and left after Taeyong said "training at six" and I responded with "I figured".

I was on my way back to my room until Winwin stoped me. "Hey, what were you doing in there?" "Business" I lied. I just realized I was very open taking to Taeyong today. I don't usually do that. "What kind of business?" "Usual mafia business" "well have you eaten yet?" "Now that I think about it, I actually haven't..." I answered while thinking about the last time I ate. "You should probably go eat. Skipping meals is an unhealthy habit." I smiled at him. He barely knows me yet he's so kind. I hope it can stay this way. "Don't worry I will" and with that being said he walked away to his destination. I walked into the kitchen and made myself food along with filling a glass of water. After I was finished eating I cleaned the dishes in the sink and put them away. When I got to my room I was planning on just staying at my desk and working, but maybe I should change locations since I have been in this room most of my time here. I grabbed my laptop, notebook, a pen and then walked downstairs and into the living room.

Since I haven't been selling much recently I decided to accept some orders and wrote them all down in the notebook where I kept all of my data over my clients. I was so busy that I didn't even notice when a few people walked in and sat near me. Someone cleared their throat while asking what I was working on. I was still writing stuff down so I didn't look up and responded with "taking orders" "from who?" Another voice spoke after I responded. These voices seemed familiar. I answered saying "my clients" "well obviously but what do you sell?" The first person asked "Drugs" "oh hey I do that too, in fact that's my position in the mafia." I looked up and saw Jisung on my left and Chenle on my right. "My position is poison expert" Chenle said. "Yeah you share a lab with Doyoung right" he nodded. "Wait you guys look pretty young shouldn't you be in school?" "Oh yeah we skipped" Jisung scratched the back of his head while he was talking. I shook my head "come on it's so boring" Chenle said. "Having an education increases your opportunities. I highly recommend you to try and stay in school, even if it gets boring at times." "Pshhh ok nerd" Jisung said causing Chenle to laugh. "Yah I'm older than you! Respect me" we were then interrupted by Jungwoo. "Hey guys there's a meeting in ten minutes so you should probably wrap up your conversations and get to the meeting room" "got it hyung" Jisung said while Chenle and I nodded.
——————————————————————————————
AUTHORS NOTE: wth what's up with me and my busy schedule lately lol. It's like one moment I have nothing to do and the next I wish I had nothing to do. Anyway hope you enjoyed reading. Stay tuned for part 20

 Stay tuned for part 20