31

I contemplated the glass I held and swirled it around, ice jiggling on the inside. He had entered and I knew my job. I took a look at him, studying him and caught his attention. I sent him a smirk and shook my head a little once he started to make his way over to me. I took a sip of the alcohol. What the fuck I'm still underage. He knocked twice on the table signaling for the bartender to come over. "Henny please" and soon enough he came over with his drink. "Come here often?" I asked  him while swirling my drink around again. "Whenever I have free time" he looked me up and down before asking "and you?" "Not much" It was now me looking him up and down. "Like what you see?" I chuckled before taking another sip of my drink. He grinned before whispering a dirty assumption of me  into my ear. I set my glass on the table and leaned closer to his ear "you want to find out?"  I whispered seductively while slightly nodding at Johnny. He spoke a word or two into his ear piece. The guy stood up from his chair and held his hand out for me. But before I could react a gunshot was heard through the room. I quickly took ahold of his suitcase and loaded my gun. There was a lot of screaming and people running out of the place but I zoned all of that out... well most of it anyway. I heard a loud yell of someone familiar.

Lucas wasn't careful enough and he got shot to his leg. I aimed my gun at the man and shot him. I was going to help Lucas but the guy I seduced pulled me back by my collar and threw me to the floor. He grabbed the suitcase and was about to leave but fell to the floor with blood starting to form a pool around him. I stood up and took the suitcase once again. Someone tapped my shoulder making me turn around and soon regretted it because a punch landed on the side of my jaw. He snatched the suitcase. Damn he sure does know how to punch hard. I stood up grabbing my jaw in pain. Shit I lost him. I searched around looking for him, and once I finally spotted him opening the back door, I ran over to the bar and slid over the counter to have a better angle. He clutched the place where he had been shot and looked over my direction. I kneeled down under the counter. I had the feeling he was coming closer and I was right judging by the sound of the gun being loaded behind me. I quickly stood up from underneath the counter and shot him. I grabbed the suitcase once more and secretly made my way out the door. When I finally made it I searched for Jaehyun's car and once I found it I walked towards it and opened the door. Not long after Mark got in as well and Jaehyun began to drive. I gave Mark the suitcase.

When we were inside I looked for Johnny and when I found him I asked him if they had any ice packs. "Yeah they're in the freezer over there" he pointed to the small freezer he had in his workspace. I thanked him and let him continue on stitching Lucas's wounded area. "Thanks for helping me back there" I placed the ice pack against my jaw. "You really should be more careful" "I will" I nodded and left the room.

"What happened?" I rolled my eyes at the man standing in front of me and continued to walk. "Can you just tell me please" "didn't I tell you not to care about me?" He ignored what I said and grabbed my wrist to stop me from walking. He took the ice pack off for a moment and examined my bruise. "Is that a hickey?" "Of course it's not! That's not what hickeys look like it's what getting punched look like, can't you tell the difference?!" I can't with him. "Why is it so... so purple?" "I guess the guy knew how to punch but it's not like he knocked me out or anything" I pulled my wrist away from his grip and took the ice pack but he didn't let me. He got closer and looked at it more. "It must hurt" "yeah no shit" I just wanted to go rest in my room in peace. I really didn't expect what was coming after. He leaned in and kissed my bruise. "So it can recover quickly" I was a little shocked by what he did and was going to respond but was interrupted by Ten. "Oh look the lovebirds are back at it again" my face flushed red. "There's a meeting right now and Taeyong wants all of us there. Except for Lucas obviously" I nodded and watched as he walked off. "Can I have the ice pack now" "oh right sorry" he gave it to me and we both walked to the meeting room.

"I'm really pissed about this" Taeyong began. He took the suitcase from Mark and opened it. The inside was empty. "They tricked us."
—————————————————————————————
AUTHORS NOTE: I hope you've all enjoyed Christmas or the holiday you celebrate! Also It's almost 2020!!!

" —————————————————————————————AUTHORS NOTE: I hope you've all enjoyed Christmas or the holiday you celebrate! Also It's almost 2020!!!