29

That night I was up most of the time. I just couldn't focus on sleeping so I spaced out. However after a bit I got bored so I looked for something to do but there was nothing. Insomnia's a real bitch. I thought before waking up and trying to remember Where Jaemin's room was. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it. "Ah Miko, What brings you here at this hour?" "Sorry to bother you but I was wondering if you could help me fall asleep" he nodded and walked back inside while saying "you may enter" so I did. "You can sit right there" he pointed to a squared cushion that was on the floor. I took a seat and  focused on the pocket watch he held in front of me and soon enough I had fallen asleep.

I woke up the next morning tucked into a window sill bed. I smiled thinking of how Jaemin successfully managed to make me fall asleep. Even when Yuta has helped me sleep I still couldn't manage to sleep in complete peace. Don't get me wrong I'm very thankful for Yuta. I got up and made the bed before walking out. I walked into my room to change and afterwards made my way downstairs.
——————————————————————————————
                                           Yuta POV:
I heard from last night that Miko has finally become a member so after I woke up and changed I decided to go to her room and invite her out for breakfast or something to celebrate, but when I walked in it was empty. To be honest I was disappointed but also confused on where she could be. Maybe I should go downstairs and wait for her there.

"Hey when did you wake up" after a while she had finally walked into the living room. "Not long ago" I looked at her confused "Wait how come you weren't in your room then?" She looked at me in a weird way before laughing and saying "what are you my new stalker?" I'm not sure why I blushed at her words. "Of course not I just wanted to ask you something" "he was probably trying to ask you out but you were too busy with Jaemin" Ten said from across the room. Something about what he commented made my heart hurt a little. She sent him a glare "Why is it that whenever you see me with one of the guys you have such a dirty mind" "Wait you were with Jaemin? Why?" I asked her trying my best not to seem hurt. She touched the back of her neck while speaking. "I couldn't sleep last night so I went over to his room so he could use his hypnosis on me." "And after that?" "What do you mean after that? I fell asleep what did you expect?" "Nothing... but how come you didn't come to me? I told you not to go to anyone else" "no you didn't you told me to go to you whenever I have nightmares. I didn't have a nightmare I just couldn't get myself to sleep." "Damn she got you good bro" Haechan said flopping on the couch. I glared at him before turning back to Miko "I don't recall saying that!" "Well I do. It wasn't even that long ago" "Well then just stop by my room whenever you can't sleep"
——————————————————————————————
This guy can't be serious right now. "Why is it so important that I sleep in your room anyway?" "because I care about your health" "What does sleeping in your room have to do about my health? And why do you care?" I didn't realize that I raised my voice at him. I didn't even notice that over time more and more members had come to see the drama unfold. "Oh I don't know maybe because you literally watched your parents get shot in front of you and your brother left you alone a few years later, pretty traumatic if you ask me" "I didn't" I was starting to get really annoyed by him. "Can someone get me some popcorn or something?" We both glared at Doyoung and he went silent. "Listen my past has already occurred and there's no making any changes to it, so you don't have to care about me" I said coldly "fine then, just don't look for me at night anymore" "it's not like I was going to after this conversation anyway and besides if I can't sleep I could just go to Jaemin" "why are you acting like this? I'm just trying to help you" "Well maybe I don't need your help" I turned around getting ready to leave "you can't just hide all of your problems Kimiko" "whatever" I rolled my eyes as I walked away from the living room and went outside. What's his deal? Why is he acting so weird? I walked until I found the racks where the bikes were and borrowed one for a bit to go get some breakfast somewhere else because I was too heated from the previous conversation to be able to stay in the same room as him. It wasn't even that big of a deal! Why am I so mad?? I just don't understand why he was acting so possessive and why he wouldn't get off my back! Like I can't even hang around other members without him being there anymore. Why is he acting like that? Is he always like that? I was too deep in thought while eating my bread to even notice two girls  had sat next to me and tried to talk to me. One of them had to snap her fingers in front of my face to catch my attention.
——————————————————————————————
AUTHORS NOTE: That's the queso. I'm tired but I had to upload before going to sleep. Hope you enjoyed reading :)

 Hope you enjoyed reading :)