15

"She's booked huh?" Some guy said in a sarcastic tone. I just rolled my eyes and kept working. "I guess you don't want that tour anymore then" "I never said that, even with the map I have it's still confusing." I closed my laptop, pushed my chair in, and walked outside of my room. "Map? What map? Where did you get a map?" I sighed. "It's a long story. Can you just give me the tour please" I still had to go train and then continue working. He rolled his eyes at me and began walking.

"So right here we have Yuta's room, Johnny's room, Doyoung's room, Jungwoo's room and my room" he pointed to each room on the third floor where my room was also located. "Over there is Johnny's office and right there to your left is Jungwoo's office". "How many members are there?" "Twenty one" I nodded and realized I hadn't asked for his name yet. "And what's your name?" "Haechan, I handle all the forgery and am a part of units 127, and drea-" "yeah I only asked for your name but that's cool I guess"  he scoffed before saying "I was just trying to introduce myself" "Alright then tell me more about yourself" "I was trying to until you interrupted me" "tell me more about yourself meaning the part that doesn't include anything about your job" ""well... I go to school with the dreamies and this year I'm graduating" "that's nice" "I guess"

"Anyway this is the second floor, and it belongs to the dreamies" I looked around and proceeded to pay attention to Haechan. He was about to say something when Jisung came out of a room with someone else. "Hey, are you giving her a house tour?" Jisung asked when he saw us. "Yes I was just showing her around the second floor actual-" "OOH I WANT TO HELP" Jisung cut Haechan off. "So as you already know I'm Jisung and this right here is Chenle" he said and I smiled greeting the younger members. "It's nice to meet you Chenle" he smiled back and said "that room over there is mine, and the one next to it is Jisung's" I nodded as Jisung continued. "Over here we have Jeno's room and next to it is Jaemin's." "The room right there next to where you're standing is Renjun's." Chenle said and then Haechan said "that room over there is Chenle and Doyoung's lab." That door next to Jaemin's is Renjun's workspace" "you guys sure do have a lot of rooms I said looking around" "yeah I guess so but after some time you get used to it"

"Finally the third floor" Haechan said. "You know hyung if you are bored you can just leave and we can show Miko the rest of the place" "yeah right, I know you two troublemakers way too well" Haechan replied to Jisung. Jisung and Chenle started laughing and then Chenle said "alright well Jisung and I are out we're gonna go see if we blow up a car or break into a bank. See you later Miko, have fun training" "bye guys" I said waving as Haechan told them "don't be gone for too long and text Jaehyun if you need a lift" "okay hyung" Jisung said as they left. "Alright so this is the last floor and what we have over here is Taeyong's room, Mark's room, Jaehyun's room, Ten's room, and Winwin's room, he pointed to each room and then glanced at the clock. "Shoot this is taking up too much time." He started to panic a little but then just said in a quick voice "that's Winwin and Ten's workspace, over there is Taeyong's office, and that over there is the office Mark and I share." I nodded and he quickly walked over to-I'm assuming-the garage. "This is one of the two garages we have, this one is Yuta's workspace and the other one is where we keep all of the vehicles." "You already seem to already know where the kitchen, dining room, and living room is so I won't be showing you that, and last but not least" he's completely out of breath from rushing around everywhere and talking so quickly. He knocked on the door before finally saying "the training room" he gestured for me to enter so I did. "Thanks for the tour Haechan, I appreciate it" "no problem now get inside before you end up late" I nodded and entered the room. Inside was Taeyong, Mark, some guy I'm guessing is Jeno based off memory, and some blond guy next to Jeno. "You made it" Mark said before introducing me to the two other people in the room I didn't completely know. " I'm not sure if you've met them yet but this is Jeno and that's Winwin" he pointed to the two guys and then Taeyong spoke. "So as we've discussed we decided to give you a two week trial and see if you're good enough to be a part of nct."

"Cool so what do you want me to do-" I was caught off by someone heading full speed towards me. It was Jeno, and he tried going in for a punch but I quickly dodged it when I noticed. Then he tried to punch me again so I blocked it, kicked him in the stomach, and started twisting his arm. "AH AH OK LET ME GO I'M SORRY" he pleaded "alright you can  leave the boy alone now" Taeyong said so I stopped twisting his arm and said "sorry about that" and he slowly backed away holding onto his arm. "Impressive" Mark said as he wrote stuff down. Oh I get it, they're analyzing me, I thought to myself.

"Alright so next I want to see your skills with weapons." I nodded as Jeno handed me a gun. "Today I want to see how you handle a normal gun" Taeyong said as Winwin pulled a target in front of me but not close either. I'm going to be really honest right now, I'm already getting bored of this "training". So I decided to make it more interesting and took a blindfold I saw earlier on the table. I made sure I was standing in the right place before I tied up the blindfold and began. First I aimed for the head and pulled the trigger saying "head" then I aimed somewhere else and named the place I shot and I continued doing that until there were no more bullets left.

I took off the blindfold and asked "what else did you want to see?" "Taeyong said "for now nothing more, but we will continue again tomorrow" I nodded and headed out the door.
————————————————————————
AUTHORS NOTE: I'm tired. I hope you enjoyed reading part 15!!! Stay tuned for tomorrow's chapter :)

 I hope you enjoyed reading part 15!!! Stay tuned for tomorrow's chapter :)