Chapter 4. Growth

Previously on "Man Made"

          And that's how we got here, with (Y/n) now trying to determine all the uses of his quirk. He figured out how it works relatively quickly and is now just testing. He dubbed his quirk Swap and for the next 10 months, trained like hell.

(--<-->--)

3rd person P.O.V following Isami Midoriya

          10 months of grueling training and hardships have passed. We see the young greenette currently standing on a pile of trash she had just cleaned, screaming out in victory. We see All Might walking up to the trash pile only to be thoroughly surprised at both the beautiful view of the beach and the amount of trash Midoriya had cleaned 

          "You even went outside of the area I told you to. Oh my..... Oh my.... GOODNESS! " All Might shouted as she transformed into her buff form to catch Midoriya, who is now falling from exhaustion.

          "I did it All Might." Midoriya tiredly spoke between deep breaths.

          "You most certainly did Young Midoriya. Look at how far you've come since starting." All Might spoke as she used her phone to show the young lass pictures of her from the start.

         In the pictures, Midoriya is thin and scrawny. In contrast, after training she's far more toned, having 6-pack abs. Her muscles all over have gotten bigger, while still maintaining a lean physique. In essence, she has great strength without losing any flexibility or speed.

          "Now you're a suitable vessel for One For All." the pro heroine spoke happily, full of pride in her disciple.

          "I feel like I'm cheating." solemnly spoke Midoriya.

          "Let me tell you something my master taught me. There's a difference between being luck and being deserving." All Might spoke seriously causing Midoriya to cry tears of happiness at how far she's come.

          "Now..... Eat This!" All Might exclaimed as she pulled out a strand of her hair.

          "Huh..." Questioned trying to process what her teacher had just said.

          "You have to digest my DNA to inherit my quirk, so eat this." All Might spoke as Midoriya slowly choked down the strand of hair before cleaning up and going to the U.A. entrance exams.

(--<-->--)

3rd person P.O.V. following Katsumi Bakugou

           Throughout Bakugou's 10 months nothing particularly extraordinary happened. She would wake up, work out, clean up when she was done, and get ready for the day. Overall, she had built some muscle being of a similar physique to Midoriya. On top of this she had been training her quirk and, while not by much, managed to make it a little stronger.

            However, there was one thing that stuck with her. One thing her pride wouldn't let her forget

            "What the hell happened to that jackass. Everyone else seems to have forgotten him, but I still have to kick his ass!" Katsumi thought to herself as she angrily walked to U.A.

(--<-->--)

3rd Person P.O.V. following (M/n)

            10 months of failed investigation. That's all that awaited (M/n) as she slowly fell into various addictions in attempts to relieve her anger. She became an alcoholic, fell into Opioid used. Suffice to say, if she ever got her hands on (Y/n), She would do all within her power to break him without killing him. Eventually, the detective stopped pursuing the case. It was still left open as anything can happen, but detective Tsukauchi had to focus on other cases.