Chapter 41. Villain Exercises

Previously On "Man Made"

          "Beautiful." (Y/n) unconsciously said aloud, in a moment quite unusual for the boy.

---

          "What Hound Dog was trying to say was: Saturday night, two students got into a fight. Right now, they are both under house arrest. We bring this up to reinforce that such behavior will not be tolerated and now that we have our dorm system, we teachers are able to keep a much better eye on you. That is all. Thank you." Vlad Queen explained her friends words, as if they were easy to understand.

---

          "Well, Nadir. Today, you get to be a villain. And your opponents, all these heroes. Not all at once, of course." Vlad Queen answered, drawing the attention away from Aizawa.

---

          "Good! The first round is..... Jirou and Kendo VS Nadir!" All Might said, after the randomizer landed on their names.

(--<-->--)

3rd Person P.O.V. Following (Y/n)

          We open to see (Y/n) inside of a building. He has his hostage, which is a dummy designed to look like a businesswoman tied up with tape over her mouth, sat in the corner of the room he decided to place her in. It was also designed to make a sound every few minutes. as if it were squirming to get out. He was on the 3rd floor. He was waiting for the exercise to start. His waiting was cut off by Aizawa's voice in his ear. She had given him a message away from everyone else, so no student heard it.

          "Alright, (Y/n). I'll be enabling your quirk for this exercise. Like I said before, if you go too far, we'll disable it and have to interfere. That being said, they're heroes and you're a villain." Aizawa instructed into a communicator (Y/n) had been given, as the armbands turned off.

          "Got it. I won't hurt them too bad." (Y/n) returned.

(--<-->--)

3rd Person P.O.V. Following Kyouka Jirou and Itsuka Kendo

          Jirou and Kendo were both waiting outside the building, strategizing while they wait for the announcement to start.

          "Alright, he's part of your class. What do you know about him?" Itsuka asked.

          "Not much that'll be useful right now. But he's super strong. Apparently, he beat both Bakugou and Todoroki at the USJ. And he's only gotten stronger since then." Kyouka answered.

          "I see. That's not a lot to go off of. We'll just have to figure it out as we go." Kendo commented.

          Their planning was interrupted by an buzzer, signifying the start of the battle. Both of them rush in. When they get through the door, Kyouka stops them.

          "Hold on a minute. I'm going to try and find him with my quirk." Kyouka said as she stabbed her earphone into the wall, stopping Kendo.

          "You got anything?" The orange haired lass asked.

          "On the 3rd floor, I heard a noise. It sounded like squirming. It might be the hostage." Kyouka answered.

          "Then let's g-" Kendo started, but was cut off by a behind her.

          "If you want to get to that hostage..." the voice of (Y/n) rang out behind them, surprising them.

           Quickly, they turned to face that direction, expecting to see him. However, they saw nothing, making them nervous.