Chapter 30. Reunion

Previously On "Man Made"

          "Well, we already knew I was physically more able. What I really wanted you to notice was that you think too much. You're body is developed and you've had an amazing brain for years but, you use it too much. When I fight, I simply react. Now, of course it's not a flawless method, and you should always use your head in a fight, but try to stop being as cautious. I know you'll be just fine." Contrast explained.

---

          "I can see you're worried. She's alive, just unconscious. We've got you both in quirk cancelling cuffs and we're on our way to a hospital now. But right now, rest. When we get you two to the hospital, we'll have some questions for you." Nezu commented, having noticed his expression.

---

          "Well then. That's all I have as far as questions. On your way here, we contacted someone. They're here now. I'll step out so you can see her. Eraser will have to stay her though. Also, Nezu can I talk to you in the hallway." Naomi said, then requested.

---

          Upon hearing the voice, (Y/n)'s eyes widened and he grit his teeth.

(--<-->--)

3rd Person P.O.V. Following (Y/n)

          We continue the story with (Y/n) having just seen the face and heard the voice of his mother. Seeing her, the person he hated the most, immediately filled (Y/n) with feelings of hatred.

          "Why The Fuck Are You Here?!" (Y/n) exclaimed furiously.

          "Whoa kid, calm down." Aizawa commented.

          "(Y-(Y/n). It's me. Your mother. I missed you. You were gone for so long and I-I couldn't bear being unable to see you." (M/n) said, faking a choke and perfectly mimicking a sad voice.

          "Bull Shit!" (Y/n) exclaimed, at this point doing all he could to attack her.

          "Oh, (Y/n). What did the villains do to you? Don't you remember all the good times we had?" (M/n) rhetorically asked.

          "This Little Shit!" (M/n) thought to herself, doing her best to play sad.

          "Oh trust me, I remember. All the good times you might have had. But all I remember, Is Fucking Hell!" (Y/n) exclaimed, as veins in his hands and forehead bulged.

          "Oh, my baby. Those villains must have messed with your mind. I'm so sorry you had to go through all this." the villain's mother spoke, an edge of sadness so believable, most people wouldn't bat an eye.

          "Shut Up! You've never been sorry!" (Y/n) denied, infuriated at the woman.

          "What's going on between these 2? Why is he so angry?" was all Eraser Head was able to think.

          "You little shit! Just play along! When you get back home, however long that takes, I will make your life true hell!" (M/n) angrily thought to herself

          "Listen (M/n). I reject you. Your blood may run through my veins but, I fucking hate you! If I never saw you again, it still would have been too soon!" (Y/n) harshly, exclaimed doing all in his power to keep his composure.

          "He really has changed. He used to at least call me mother. You little shit!" the mother thought to herself.

          "Oh, my baby. Please, just come back to me!" the woman exclaimed, the tone betraying her true thoughts.