Chapter 11. Identity

Previously On "Man Made"

          "He's never lied to me before now. This must be a confusing issue for him. Well, I'll let him figure it out. Let's see how far you go, (Y/n) (L/n)." she thought to herself, amused at (Y/n)'s decision. She already knew what was happening because when she treated his wounds, she decided to look into his memories. To say she was surprised at what she saw was an understatement.

---

          "In the past year, there have been 4 missing child cases for males. Of these, 2 ended in suicide. But, there are 2 cases we have yet to find. I have their files on me, actually." Naomi explained as she reached into her bag and pulled out 2 folders. The pro heroines looked through the files, gathering all the information they could. 

          "(Y/n) (L/n) and Akio Adachi. These are your two leads?" Nezu asked, reviewing the information.

(--<-->--)

3rd Person P.O.V. Following Class 1A

          We open to see class 1A sitting in their seats. Suddenly the door opens and a bandaged Shoko Aizawa walks in.

          "Ms. Aizawa, you're alright!" Uraraka chimed relieved to see her teacher alive.

          "Can you really call that alright, though?" Kaminari asked.

          "My well being is none of your concern. More importantly, you're fight isn't over yet." Eraser Head spoke, her words filled the students with concern.

          "More villains?" Mineta asked, shivering in her seat.

          "The U.A. Sports Festival." Aizawa answered, the fear in her students now transitioning to excitement.

          "FINALLY SOMETHING NORMAL!" was the collective thought of most of the students.

          "Is it really a good idea to have the Sports Festival so soon after a villain attack?" Sato asked.

          "They said they're going through with it to show our problem solving skills are rock solid. And security is going to be 5 times that of what is has been in the past. There's 2 weeks until the sports festival. I suggest you get as much training in as you can." Shoko instructed her students. It was at this moment the Nezu's voice rang over the PA system.

          "Could Fumiko Tokoyami, Sakura Todoroki, and Katsumi Bakugou please come to the principal's office." Nezu's voice rang out.

          "You three go. I'll have 3 students write the notes down for you." Aizawa instructed, dismissing the 3 students.

(--<-->--)

3rd Person P.O.V. Following The League

          We open to see (Y/n) currently throwing knives at a target. He is currently away from the hideout.

          "I have to be better. I barely won at the USJ." (Y/n) thought to himself throwing another knife, hitting a little to the right of the center.

          "Damn It!" he thought to himself angrily, as he went to retrieve the knives.

          He'd thrown these knives for about an hour and got no closer. Frustrated, he decided to call Kurogiri.

          "Hey Kurogiri, can you warp me to the hideout." (Y/n) spoke into a communicator he brought with him.

          About 10 seconds later, a familiar black mist appeared before (Y/n). As soon as he walked in to see Kurogiri behind the counter and Shigaraki sitting on a stool at the bar.