Chapter 24. Training Camp

Previously On "Man Made"

          It had been a week since the meeting with the League. It was the day he would meet the mysterious woman, who claimed she would meet him here. As he was walking to the beach he thinks to himself.

---

          "Good. You're here. First introduction. We've both seen each other's faces and I know you're villain name and quirk. My alias is Shade and my quirk allows me to walk in shadows. Now let's get started." the newly named Shade introduced.

----

          "That kid. I wasn't kidding when I said that. With simple instruction, he got farther than most people, including myself, could have during their first day. I get the feeling one day, that kids gonna be a monster." Shade thought to herself, surprised and awestruck at the boys potential.

---

          "Alright, everyone. You all know the plan. Let's go!" (Y/n) said as Twice cloned Dabi.

(--<-->--)

3rd person P.O.V. Following (Y/n)

          Currently, Nadir and a clone of Dabi are moving through the forest in search of the teachers. While they are moving, (Y/n) hears many sounds in the distance.

          "They must have already stared. We should hurry." (Y/n) said, increasing his speed.

          "Whatever you say, cutie. I'll catch up." said Dabi, not really caring to increase speed.

          Within a few minutes, (Y/n) found a building. The lights were on, meaning people were there. Outside of the door, he sees no one. As such he and Dabi walk in. They got to a door, where they heard voices. Starting the confrontation, Dabi blew the door of its hinges with a huge burst of fire. (Y/n) quickly swapped towards the back corner before anyone could see him. In contrast Dabi calmly walked in, catching the attention of the people in the room. In the room was pro heroine Vlad Queen, Eiko Kirishima, Ryoko Sato, Mina Ashido, Daichi Kaminari, and another person (Y/n) didn't recognize. 

(Vlad Queen)

(Vlad Queen)