Chapter 10. Discussion

Previously on "Man Made"

          When (Y/n)'s eyes adjusted, he was met with a confusing sight. Before him, he saw himself. However, this image was different from himself. The figure was a perfect copy except for the inversion of colors. His villain suit was all white, yet otherwise looked the same. His skin being a perfect counter to (Y/n)'s naturally (s/c) skin. The only similarity was the iris of his eyes were the same, only surrounded by black sclera.

 ---

         "337." the figure spoke, the number confusing (Y/n).

--- 

          "I see you're awake. That's good. Since you're awake, i'll tell you now. Tomorrow, Sensei wants to talk with you." Kurogiri informed him.

(--<-->--)

3rd Person P.O.V. Following (Y/n)

          It is now the next morning. We open to see (Y/n) walking out of a warp gate. His destination was down the hall from All For One.

          "I must have fallen back asleep after Kurogiri told me. And I guess someone treated my wounds while I was sleeping." (Y/n) thought to himself as he walked forward.

          When (Y/n) walked through the door, he was met with a familiar overpowering aura. However, (Y/n) had gotten quite used to it and was only slightly unnerved.

          "Oh? He's not cowering like he used to? That's simply adorable." All For One thought to herself, amused at his composure.

          "You called?" (Y/n) spoke initiating the conversation, unsure of what she wanted.

          "I did. There's a few thing I would like to talk about during your fights at the USJ." the leader of the League spoke to the young man.

           "Ok? What about them?" (Y/n) asked confused on what she was getting at.

           "Before I ask my questions, I would like to say you did a great job. I especially liked the touch you added by marking your victory." All For One praised the young villain.

           "Thank you Sensei." the boy responded, feeling relieved that she wasn't disappointed.

           "You're welcome. Now onto my first question. Why didn't you use your knives? You would have had a much easier time fighting." she asked. No matter what answer she got, she would be satisfied. She just wanted to know.

           "I wasn't sure of my skill with them yet. On a non-moving target, I hit the target 8/10 times. As you know, I don't kill. I didn't want to make a mistake that would prove fatal to myself or others." (Y/n) explained, wishing he had the confidence to use them at the USJ.

           "I see. We'll have to find some way to amend that, but for right now, I have just one more question I'd like to ask. During your 3rd fight, there was a moment, a brief few seconds, where you were faster, stronger, and were able to react far quicker. Do you perhaps know what that was about?" All For One asked. She would be far more concerned with this answer then his previous one.

           "I'd noticed it to. And being honest, I'm not totally sure. I saw Katsumi and lost my cool." (Y/n) spoke, not yet having decided if he should trust the dream or not.

           "Hmmm. I see. Then, is there anything that happened during or after the fight. Anything that might shed some light on all this." All For One asks.

           At this point, (Y/n) began thinking hard. Not to think of an event that might have happened, but to think about if he should tell her about his dream. After about 10 seconds of contemplation, he answered.