Chapter 64. Immunity

I am so sorry this wasn't out on time. For the past little while, I have been trying to keep on schedule and every time something happens that takes a toll on my plans. But, life's a bitch and then you die, they say. I'll try to work harder to get chapters out on time, but I cannot say with 100% certainty they will.

          Previously On "Man Made"

          "We are in Ms. Akagi Rin's court room. Ms. Akagi, today we have U.A vs (L/n). This is a custody battle for (L/n) (Y/n), otherwise known as the villain Nadir." the bailiff announced, bringing a file to the judge with all the basic information of the case.

---

          "I do. I can project any memories I've read onto a surface through my eyes. When looked at, I looked into his memories up to the first 15 years of his life. I would first like to give a warning. This is not going to be pretty. To avoid the use of profanities in the courtroom, I will say it like this. (Y/n)'s life pre League of Villains was Hell." Kagawa said, walking up from the podium U.A. was at.

---

          "Well, then. I think I've made my decision." Akagi announced, the answer obvious given her expression---"Hey, (Y/n). Are you ok? You can talk to us, you know?" the electric lass told him, placing a hand on his to get his attention. 

          He looked up at her and saw the genuine look of concern in his eyes. That was it. He was finished right there. The moment he saw those eyes, tears threatened him. 

          "No.... I.. I don't want to go back. I can't go back to her. I want to stay here. I want to get stronger with you all. I have no intention of heroism, but I don't want to leave." He opened up, his heart now on his sleeve. Tears continued to well up in his eyes.

(--<-->--)

3rd Person P.O.V. Following (Y/n)

          We open today with (Y/n), dressed in the U.A. Gym Uniform. He is in Gym Gamma, also known as the TDL. (Y/n) was called to be here by Principal Nezu. He had no idea why they pulled him out of class, but he figured it must be important.

          "Why am I here? There must be a reason, but I can't think of any in particular. Well, whatever. It doesn't really matter anyway." (Y/n) rationalized whilst he waited for anyone to show up.

          After a few minutes of being left to his thoughts, the door opened back up. In walked a group of people. Among them was Nezu, Midnight, Cementoss, and Aizawa. The 4 pros were dressed as normal for them. They walked up to (Y/n) and Nezu started the conversation.

          "I'm sure you're curious as to why we called you here." the principal put forth.

          "Yeah. I tried to think of something, but I don't think naything iis out of the ordinary." (Y/n) answered.

          "Well, you may want to take a seat, then. Cementoss, if you would." Nezu requested.

          The pro heroine nodded and used her quirk to create a bench of the cement for everyone to sit on. Once everyone had their place, Nezu continued.

          "Well, there are 2 things I should mention. Firstly, as you know, U.A. won the custody battle for you. As far as the law is concerned, you are under the complete care of U.A. High School. However, that does not mean we are completely done with the legal work. The court made the judgement that we at U.A. will assign you a guardian. It has to be a member of our staff, but we wanted your input on this." Nezu explained calmly, trying not to overwhelm him with information.