Chapter 43. Villain Exercises Final

Previously On "Man Made"

          "Seems like she's learned from her fight with him. It doesn't get as much attention as the other 2, but she ingrained the lesson she learned inside of her. You've done some amazing things to this class, Nadir." Aizawa thought to herself, pleased with her student's deduction.

---

          Over the past matches, (Y/n) had been meeting people on the 1st floor and quickly removing them. However, now he is on the roof of the building. Fortunately, there was a window that allowed him to see his hostage.

---

          "Do you really think that? Let me tell you, his abilities, while practical, aren't that strong. Many of you have far greater power than he does. However, he worked hard and made his power a tool. He's winning because he's worked harder than most others." Aizawa answered, shutting up any argument.

(--<-->--)

3rd Person P.O.V. Following Class 1A and Class 1B

          Both classes had been watching the exercises. Both classes were paying close attention. Yet, neither class could believe what their eyes had just witnessed. Nadir standing their, relatively unharmed, while Sakura laid on the ground, slowly getting her breath back.

          "Now way. Todoroki is one of the strongest 1st years. And yet, he's completely unharmed. And she's on the ground. How is he doing this?" Awase commented, then questioned. 

          To that question, the students had no answer. Fortunately, their teachers did.

          "We've been telling you not to underestimate him. I told you, his strength comes from his experience. The simple fact is he's the same age as all of you, yet is able to face off against pros. I suggest, you put aside your biases towards what you think males can do, because he's on another level. Also, don't think he's unbeatable. He's just better than you are right now." Aizawa said.

          "Aizawa is right. Young (Y/n)'s had a lot happen to him. If I were in your shoes, I would put more focus into your training, so that you can beat him." All Might said, supporting Eraser Head's words.

          After that, the matches continued. Even after 17 of the 19 matches, no one was able to beat him. A few came close to getting the hostage out, but Nadir was somehow able to just bring the hostage back to himself. Now there were just 2 matches left.

          "How.... just how?" was all many of the students were able to think.

          "Hey. I've got something to say." Hitomi Shinsou finally spoke up.

          "What is it? Have you realized something that could help our classmates?" Iida asked, unable to find information after her own loss.

          "Yeah. We've been approaching this the wrong way.  Because of his abilities, we've seen that we can't get the hostage outside. And against Todoroki, he was able to escape her ice pillar. That means we can't keep him captured." Hitomi started explaining.

          "Where are you going with this?" Itsuka, who had come back with Jirou right after Todoroki's match asked.

          "The only option is to knock him out. We have to beat him in combat, it's the only way." Shinsou finished.

          "Will it really be possible? He's beaten our strongest fighters." Tokage asked.

          "Regardless, it's time for the next match. Kirishima and Tetsutetsu VS Nadir." Vlad Queen announced.